Best answer

Discord bot reached maximum number of servers

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

137 replies

Hello,

could you please notify me too? I have the same error with linking zapier to discord.

Thank you and have a great day :3

Hello there! Echoing others, we are also seeing this issue occuring when trying to add zapier to a server. If possible could we recieve a ping for further information, as we will be relying on Zapier for Bug Reporting in an upcoming beta of one of our games. Thanks, Arwyn.

I’m having this issue also:slight_frown:

Could I also added to the list? @ethan1675@gmail.com
Any time horizon? Thanks

I also have the same issue and would like to be notified when there’s a fix.

I would also like to be added to this list. Trying to add the bot to a new server of mine and getting the same error that everyone else is having.

I would also like to be notified please!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Liz_Roberts could you add me too? Same problem here. Been trying to sync Zapier with my Discord from this past weekend countless times doing endless things without any success. Tried to reach Zapier support at Twitter and by email and well, same happened. Nothing (not even a “we are aware and we're working on it please hold on :)”

Good thing thou is finding Im not the only one with this issue as Google also didnt show anything really relevant…

Will we get an email with any update of when the situation could be solved? Much appreciated!

V.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’ve added the following people as affected users for this Discord issue: @btimothyhar @Liam Greenhalgh @burgundyron1001 @rift45 @Artist @denosaurabh @JonesyGG @mmalmeida @sergiocm @conscisco @Milow 

You’ll all be notified when this has been resolved!

Hello @Liz_Roberts, can I be added to the email report as well? Thank you!

@nicksimard Hi, I understand this is still being worked on. I just joined zapier for this usage & would like to be added to affected users for the updates as well. Thanks!

Thanks!

I am impacted by this issue as well! Please add me as an impacted user! 

Same here, was hoping this thread would have a resolution but it looks like a newer issue. Please help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@WSI - Marketing Digital - I have added you as an impacted user!

Hello @Liz_Roberts , could I please be notified as well?

@nicksimard Today I have the same issues. I can't link zappier to my discord. So, could I please be notified as well?. I hope it will fixed soon.Thanks. 

The problem is, Zapier has to verify his bot at Discord Verify. This is new at Discord since a few months. If you have not verified your bot, you can only have it on a maximum of 100 servers. So if you want to be on more than 100 servers you have to verify!

See here: https://support.discord.com/hc/de/articles/360040720412-Bot-Verification-and-Data-Whitelisting

@nicksimard Could I please be added to the list whenever the Zapier-Discord integration would be available, I have an urgent project and would definitely would like to know when the Zapier integration will be working again.

Hi @Liz_Roberts Please notify me as well, I am experiencing the same issue using the discord bot connection. Please notify when the issue has been fixed or needs to be re-tested. Thank you!

Hello, please add me as an impacted user as well :)

Hi there @chunkyRice - Thanks for reporting this bug. We’ve alerted the team of this error and they’re currently investigating this issue. You’ll be contacted directly once we implement a fix. Sorry for the trouble!

Actually I myself am a discord bot developer and just wanted to tell,
This issue is created because of new update to discord api;
It now requires the bot developers to specifiy which intents they want to use in there code;
Javascript documentation;
https://discordjs.guide/popular-topics/intents.html
Python documentation;
https://discordpy.readthedocs.io/en/latest/intents.html
I would love to see the issue get resolved soon ✌️

Also Ig your bot has crossed 100 server mark which excludes it from collecting presence data https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040720412-Bot-Verification-and-Data-Whitelisting

All what u can do is write a script with which every time a bot join 99 servers a new bot is made and that is assigned to next people 
Please add me in the mail and fix the issue soon 🙏

Userlevel 1

@beta gamma Its taking them more than 10 days to write such a thing or give us any ETA. Quite disappointing

@Liz_Roberts Same issue for me! Please add me to the report. Thanks!

Hello @Liz_Roberts , could I please be notified as well?