Best answer

Discord bot reached maximum number of servers

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

137 replies

@Liz_Roberts I am also experiencing the same issue. Please add me to the email report. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

@Liz_Roberts , some answer for us ? I'm having the same problem

HI @Liz_Roberts could I be notified as well?

I’m a developer familiar with Discord bots. I think someone on the Zapier end might have to go through steps here to get the bot verified. They want to keep bots from getting too big without some manual step of audit by their team because Discord tends to house sensitive and personal information. Many bots in the past have tried to mass-join servers to gain access to data, which the verification process blocks.

@Liz_Roberts I am having the same issue, please Notify me as well! @ djkairos@icloud.com

Same problem here, oh well, just have to find another service to fill this gap then.

I also still have this issue, Hope you guys are able to fix this soon!

Hi, is there an estimate of how long it will take to fix it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@chunkyRice I’m afraid that this is a bug with the Discord integration so there’s nothing that you can do to fix it at this point. We’re working on solving this issue as quickly as possible and I’m really sorry for the trouble caused in the meantime. 

I’ve added you to the list of affected users for this issue, which means that you’ll get an email when we have an update. I’ve also added the following users from this thread:

• @NerusTv 
  • @ComputerCoder 
  • @I am new hahah 
  • @Kkid 
  • @nidaren 
  • @Tachonix 
  • @fpatten 

I am facing the same issue.

I’d also like a notification to the email attached to my account. Thank you.

I am also getting this problem. Please keep me notified, too. 

Thanks!

https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040720412-Bot-Verification-and-Data-Whitelisting#how-do-i-start-the-process

I am hoping to resolve this to start using the zapier.

I also need a fix. Zapier is useless to me without this integration. 

Time to look at other integrations sadly, doubt this will be solved anytime soon.

Hi there, I’m having the same issue on my own server. Could I get added to the feed for updates?

I need a connection between discord and digests. Any work arounds?

im having the same problem can you add me too?

have been waiting for weeks for a fix & I came here as a new user just to use this, I’ll be looking for an alternative app to use. I was even having issues resetting my password as it kept saying link had expired or was invalid even though I had just received the email moments before.
Pretty Disappointing!!

Hello @Liz_Roberts, please include me in the report as well. Our team is thinking of using Zapier for our accounts but it’s not working. Thank you!

please let me know when this is fixed

Same as everyone, Could i get notified once issue fixed ? 

Thank you Zapier !!

Same issue here.

Hi, could I receive a notification for this as well?

Thank you @nicksimard, I appreciate the update!