Best answer

Discord bot reached maximum number of servers

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

137 replies

I’m running into this issue as well.

Its working right now !!

Its working right now !!

Correct, except now Gmail doesn’t accept Zapier accessing the account to retrieve emails...sigh! 

Might as well throw me into this list - having the same issue, which I am assuming is a sitewide issue with anyone trying to connect any Zapier bot to Discord.

Same problem here  with zapier :(

I’m experiencing the same issue, i need help please :frowning2:

Hi, same problem here…. please notify me when resolve it!!!!!!!! :(
@Liz_Roberts

This post was edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please do not share personal or private information as this is a public Community

Same issue here also…………………...

Checking in. Same issue today Sunday, October 25. This doesn’t appear to be something that can be resolved on the user’s end (my end). This looks like this issue is occurring because the Zapier app was not verified.

From Discord’s website:

We recognize that this is a big change, so we’re instituting a 6 month deprecation period ending on October 7, 2020

Can we get a response from the Zapier dev team or can you guys at Zapier connect with someone at Discord and get this straightened out?

Thanks

Hello Liz,

I am encountering the same issue and would like to be informed of when this is resolved.

I need to integrate Zapier and Discord, but unable to do so with this error.

I’m am having the same issue. I made the same bot for a different server earlier today and no issues and now I can’t get this one verified :O

Notify as well same issue. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Connection to Discord works now, wich is great! But webhooks with Discord Dont work, I get a  "400: Bad Request".

Anyone has the same problem?

I’m having this issue too. 

I am also having this issue. If I can be added to the reports of fixes it would be great. 

Hello @Liz_Roberts . Please also add me to the email report, as our team was just considering using Zapier for this integration, but it’s not working. Thanks!

Can you notify me as well i’m having the same problem

same problem for me. Would like to get notified too

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Crimson Agents @thevolt6 @Jeremiah_Bell - you have also been added to the report and will receive updates via email. Sorry you all are encountering this!

Same problem for me. I wanted to purchase a premium plan but I won’t be doing this anymore

Shame on you Zapier!!!

How is this not fixed yet? Pretty frustrating..

I’m experiencing the same issue. Please notify me aswell. Thank you in advance.

I’m running into this issue as well. 

could you notify me on this e-amil? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi All,

Thanks so much for your patience as we worked to resolve the issue you saw with adding a new Discord authentication to Zapier. We were going through the process of getting our bot approved for use on Discord. I'm happy to be able to announce that we've been approved, so you should be able to once again create Discord Zaps. 

Should you have any further questions, please reach out to our Support team here!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Common Problems with Discord on Zapier

Article: https://zapier.com/help/doc/common-problems-with-discord-on-zapier

"Error: Missing Permissions"

To connect with Zapier, your bot user will need to have the "Manage Webhooks" permission in Discord: https://discordapp.com/developers/docs/topics/permissions