Best answer

Discord bot reached maximum number of servers

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

137 replies

Userlevel 1

In the previous screen I authorized it for all the permissions. Is this something I have to configure on the Discord end first before I can authorize Zapier to tie into the server.

I am also having the same issue.  Can I also be notified when a fix is available?  Is there an ETA on this issue?  Thank you!

Could you notify me as well please? thanks

Userlevel 1

@Liz_Roberts Hello, I am also impacted by this issue, please kindly add me to the impacted users.

I have the same issue as well, could I also be notified?

I, as most others, am also experiencing this issue. I believe it’s due to recent changes on Discords end. There are a couple bits that I’m trying to setup with the same issues. I suspect support here will have to contact Discord support to resolve it. 

Hi all! Thanks so much for your patience, and so sorry for the inconvenience. As mentioned above, we were going through the process of getting our bot approved for use on Discord. I’m happy to be able to announce that we’ve been approved, so you should be able to once again create Discord Zaps. We’ll send out the email to notify users that this is resolved shortly.

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

MEGA THANKS

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have a similar problem, what trying to connect it shos a message thas syas “this bot has reached the maximum number of servers”. Nothing more, and I cant connect.

It worked now!

@Danvers Please add me to the email list for when this issue will be resolved. Thank you!

same problem… please add me!