Best answer

Discord bot reached maximum number of servers

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

137 replies

Hi,

im having the same problem can you add me too?

Thank you.

@Liz_Roberts Please also add me to the impacted users list. Thank You

Hi, I’d like to be notified as well if possible.
Thanks a lot.

I’m running into this issue as well. Could you notify me as well please? Thanks

Apologies for the delay in updating this thread. We understand this bug is super frustrating, and I assure you we’re working diligently to get this fixed with Discord. We’ve got a verification request that is still pending with them. We’ve followed up and are essentially waiting for the Discord team to approve our request.

While I don't have an ETA on resolution, you'll definitely be notified as soon as we hear back that it's been fixed. I’m hoping that it’s sooner than later (for everyone’s sake!).

I’ve added the following people as affected users:

@Chasin @Kikedv @HutchXC @captainxoco @Arwyn - No More Robots @Krown @DYSM @Derek W. @Oliviabee @alexhillman @Timm_ @nitrous @CSNPLogan @iamdave @montana552 @cofo @pfp7 @Snarli @LeSauvage @radarforest @Fuzzedtv @Fractal @zap-noob @AkaMickG @kimbap @Drasgüm @BREAKFADER @Golden Gorilla @andy7753 @ZappyDev @ashtray54 @Social Capital Gainer @Otooo @sly433 @thiagomatos @brutus @Qmodo 

So sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience as we work to resolve this.

Please add me to the notification, thank you!

I’m running into this issue as well. Could you notify me as well please? Thanks

Please add me in the impacted users list as well, thank you!

Userlevel 1

Hi, i have the same issue, can you help me to connect bot with zapier please or alert maintenance team please ?

thanks.

same issue for me please fix it, thank you

Userlevel 1

@Liz_Roberts I know that you might be on fire with these issue and so the Zapier team, but could you kindly provide an ETA for it? Got some other paying services just hired to apply with Zapier and then this… will like to know if I shall at least cancel them for a month.

Are looking for days, weeks or maybe months..?

Much appreciated!

V.

Well, I am also struggling with this issue, please lemme know when it is fixed

Subscribed - just encountered the same error trying this integration for the first time.

Please add me to the alert list as well. I have been trying to add the bot for about a week now for making a new zap and I keep getting the “this bot needs to be verified” message even though the bot is already in my server.. :|

Is there an ETA for when this will be fixed? I also have the same problem :(

Also encountered this problem when i wanted to connect with my discord how do i fix this?

Me too guys. 

Please do it asap and add me to the list :grin:

https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040720412-Bot-Verification-and-Data-Whitelisting

Userlevel 1

Also encountered this problem when i wanted to connect with my discord how do i fix this?

That's not on our sides as Zapier users/clients, but rather Discord requiring Zapier's Bot to be verified in order for it to be allowed to be authorized on more than 100 Discord servers, it must be done by Zapier themselves.

Also having the same issue please can you email me with the fix when done thank you

same! can I be added to the list too? @Danvers 

Appreciate it!

pls notify me too rit7011503@gmail.com

@nicksimard please add me to the notification as well. I want to start using zappier but this issue has prevented me to do so.

Hi there @chunkyRice - Thanks for reporting this bug. We’ve alerted the team of this error and they’re currently investigating this issue. You’ll be contacted directly once we implement a fix. Sorry for the trouble!

Actually I myself am a discord bot developer and just wanted to tell,
This issue is created because of new update to discord api;
It now requires the bot developers to specifiy which intents they want to use in there code;
Javascript documentation;
https://discordjs.guide/popular-topics/intents.html
Python documentation;
https://discordpy.readthedocs.io/en/latest/intents.html
I would love to see the issue get resolved soon ✌️

Also Ig your bot has crossed 100 server mark which excludes it from collecting presence data https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040720412-Bot-Verification-and-Data-Whitelisting

Apologies for the delay in updating this thread. We understand this bug is super frustrating, and I assure you we’re working diligently to get this fixed with Discord. We’ve got a verification request that is still pending with them. We’ve followed up and are essentially waiting for the Discord team to approve our request.

While I don't have an ETA on resolution, you'll definitely be notified as soon as we hear back that it's been fixed. I’m hoping that it’s sooner than later (for everyone’s sake!).

I’ve added the following people as affected users:

@Chasin @Kikedv @HutchXC @captainxoco @Arwyn - No More Robots @Krown @DYSM @Derek W. @Oliviabee @alexhillman @Timm_ @nitrous @CSNPLogan @iamdave @montana552 @cofo @pfp7 @Snarli @LeSauvage @radarforest @Fuzzedtv @Fractal @zap-noob @AkaMickG @kimbap @Drasgüm @BREAKFADER @Golden Gorilla @andy7753 @ZappyDev @ashtray54 @Social Capital Gainer @Otooo @sly433 @thiagomatos @brutus @Qmodo 

So sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience as we work to resolve this.

Hi @nicksimard simard please add me to the notification as well. Thank you!

I've tried numerous times to make a connection with Discord, but everytime I try to do so and grant alle the requested rights to the zapier bot, it returns an error message saying that “This bot has reached the maximum number of servers". I'm not sure what it means by that.

The only thing the documentation advices me to do, is allow the bot to set webhooks. Since the bot hasn't even managed to show up, I've temporarily given @everyone the right to manage webhooks. When that also didn't work I switched of all the permissions the zapier bot requested, save the webhook permission. And even that didn't work. 

I'm running out of ideas. How can I solve this problem?

I am having this same issues. What should we do ?

Doubt this will be solved anytime soon chaps, best bet would to be use a HTTP/webhook and push it to Discord that way via Integromat or Automate.io I believe.