Best answer

Jotform getting “502 Server Error” throttling errors

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

110 replies

Userlevel 1

Same issue here

Userlevel 1

I am having the same problem between with my Zaps that are setup between Jotform and Google Contacts!  Similar to the OP, I have also been getting 502 server errors for a long time (many weeks) - and then today, the errors changed to “Jotform throttling” errors.  This is very frustrating!

Userlevel 1

I’m also dealing with this.

Userlevel 1

I’m dealing with this issue also

Userlevel 1

Same problems here

Userlevel 1

I have the same issue happening as well.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Add xxxxxxxxxxx to the users affected by the Zapier and Jotform connections

Userlevel 1

I have the same issue going on. 

Userlevel 2

Thank you, @SamB. I appreciate it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello there, @User Services

Thanks so much for reaching out about that 502 error you’re running into here. I did some checking and this error looks to be the result of by a recently reported bug with the JotForm app. So I’ve added you to the list of affected users.

I don’t have any workarounds to suggest in the meantime, but we’ve got your contact details logged on the bug report so we’ll email the minute it’s been fixed. Hopefully it’ll be resolved soon! 🤞