Best answer

Jotform getting “502 Server Error” throttling errors

Userlevel 2

I have multiple Zaps that integrate JotForms with Trello. These were working as expected a week ago. Then, I started getting multiple “502 Server Error” emails, which I have gotten in the past when Trello/JotForm have been down temporarily. However, I’ve been getting them every day for the past 5 days or so, but I didn’t see any failed Zaps. Then, this morning, I received a new error email with this message: “Trigger partner failure: ('Jotform throttling https://zapier.api.jotform.com/form/90435131864152/submissions?orderby=created_at%2CDESC&limit=100', 60)”

I went into the Zaps and it said I needed to reconnect my JotForm account, which I did (no changes have been made to my JotForm account or Zapier account). After I reconnected my account, I went to the next step to make sure it was working properly. However, now I am getting the error below when trying to select a form as a trigger:

Any recommendations for this? Like I said, we have not made any changes to our account as far as I’m aware. 

icon

Best answer by SamB 1 November 2023, 14:06

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

110 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello there, @User Services

Thanks so much for reaching out about that 502 error you’re running into here. I did some checking and this error looks to be the result of by a recently reported bug with the JotForm app. So I’ve added you to the list of affected users.

I don’t have any workarounds to suggest in the meantime, but we’ve got your contact details logged on the bug report so we’ll email the minute it’s been fixed. Hopefully it’ll be resolved soon! 🤞

Userlevel 2

Thank you, @SamB. I appreciate it!

Userlevel 1

I have the same issue going on. 

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Add xxxxxxxxxxx to the users affected by the Zapier and Jotform connections

Userlevel 1

I have the same issue happening as well.

Userlevel 1

Same problems here

Userlevel 1

I’m dealing with this issue also

Userlevel 1

I’m also dealing with this.

Userlevel 1

I am having the same problem between with my Zaps that are setup between Jotform and Google Contacts!  Similar to the OP, I have also been getting 502 server errors for a long time (many weeks) - and then today, the errors changed to “Jotform throttling” errors.  This is very frustrating!

Userlevel 1

Same issue here

Userlevel 1

Same issue here

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi all! 👋

Thank you all for reaching out here to let us know that you’re also being affected by these errors. 

@Justinillig, @Home Equity Partner, @J_stiller, @Jake IV, @therealrobbiep, @natalee, @SHC, @Geoff L and @denispaghetti - happy to confirm that we’ve got all of you added to the list of affected users as well now.

We’ll be in touch by email once it’s been resolved. I don’t have any ETA on when a fix will be implemented but we’ll be sure to share any updates here, as and when we have them. 🙂

Hey! I’m having the same error as well. If you could add me to the list that would be great. 

We have the same issue with multiple zaps. Please add me to the list.

Same issue here. Please add us to the list.

Same issue. Please add me to the list as well. Thanks!

I also have the same issue going on. Can you please add this account to the affected users list?

Userlevel 3

I have the same issue. Please add me to the list as well. Thanks!

I also have the same issue going on. Can you please add me to the affected users list?

I too am getting this error now. Can you add me to the list and let me know what the issue was?

Userlevel 1

I'm having the same issue. All day. I've tried reconnecting the account. Recreating the zap.. it wont connect to Jotform. Add me to the list. I have also contacted Jotform about this but they had put a ticket in for me cause they couldn’t figure it out. 

Userlevel 1

I am also experiencing this issue and received several email error notifications today:

Trigger partner failure: ('Jotform throttling https://zapier.api.jotform.com/form/…./submissions?orderby=created_at%2CDESC&limit=100', 60)

We are also having this issue. Identical message.  Please add us to the list!

Thank You

Same issue here

Please add me to the list.  I’ve tried everything to get this fixed.  Please resolve asap.  Have many forms integrated.