Best answer

401 authentication failed error when connecting to Revue

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

115 replies

Hello, I’m facing the same issue!

Can I also be added to the list please?

@christina.d could you please add me to the list of impacted users as well? Thanks!

Just hit this issue and was appalled to see the # of people commenting here and that it’s been 2+ months and still no fix.

Is there ANY workaround for this or is Revue connection effectively broken until this is fixed?

Hello @christina.d @SamB ! I have the same error message with my Revue account. Thanks for your help !

This issue has been going on for over month and it is not fixed. What is going on. Can anyone update me on the status of this issue?

Also getting 401 Error when attempting to connect Revue. This is happening in both Brave and Chrome (incognito + normal) browsers.  Unable to connect my Revue account to Zapier.

I have the same issue :sweat_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @emmacaton and @volo!

I’ve added you both as affected users on this issue, thanks!

I also have such kind of issue, please help us.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Of course you can, @FahadA! I’ve just added you now. We’ll be sure to let you know by email the minute this has been resolved. :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks so much for reaching out, @NYS! I’ve got you added to the list of impacted users. Once there’s a fix in place we’ll be sure to email you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @whoisnnamdi.com and @catman

We’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue and will be in touch by email as soon as it’s resolved. :)

I tried the fix that @HomesteadStudio commented, however no luck. 

I added 2 users, received the API key and it still is showing this error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @doekenorg. I’ve added you to the list of affected users too. We’ll be in contact by email as soon as we’ve got any updates to share.

Hello all, could you add me on the list of affected users please. thx

And me please! Having the same issue today.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @kmartenon! I’ve got you added to that list. We’ll send you an email as soon as we know more. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’m so sorry to hear that fix didn’t work @Daniel Galea. I’ve added you to the list of affected users. We’ll be in touch once this issue is resolved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @duyontheway. I’ve added you to the list of affected users too!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @FrankieMaze! There’s no updates on when this will be resolved, unfortunately. We’ll be sure to email you as soon as we get word from the app’s developers that it’s been fixed. 

In the meantime, it seems that Revue’s Support team has advised that if you run into this error it may be that you’re still in “on boarding” and need to carry out the following:

“Submit your subscriber list to be verified only then can you use the Account API Key going forward. All users want to verify their list first then those integrations will be free to use. This is to help prevent spammer from abusing the system.”

I’m not sure how you would go about submitting a subscriber list to Revue. So I’d recommend contacting their Support team for further guidance on how to do that. Hopefully that will get rid of the error!

Please also add me to this.

Thanks

Hey guys! Same issue here. Please add me to the list as well.

Also, happy New Year everyone! 

Hey @christina.d / @SamB , my account also has this issue. Can you please add me to your list? Thanks!

Hey there, @Saint and @swombat_:relaxed:

@Saint, I’ve added you to the list of affected users. We don’t have any updates to share at the minute. But we’ll definitely be in touch as soon as the app’s developers have implemented a fix for this.

@swombat_, we don’t have a link to carry out the account verification unfortunately. I’d recommend reaching out to Revue’s Support team for more details on how get the account verification sorted on their end. 

Hi there, I am having the same issue trying to connect Zapier to Oncehub. Could I also be affected by this buy? @SamB 

Thanks,

L

Hey @christina.d / @SamB , my account also has this issue.