Best answer

401 authentication failed error when connecting to Revue

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

115 replies

Thanks for sharing that, @SheenaLevi! So glad to hear that worked for you! 

I too need to integrate zapier with revue and facing the same issue. Can you add me to your list too?

Hi @christina.d, I’m unfortunately having the same issue. Can you add me to the list of affected users when able? 

Thank you!

-John

Hey @SamB! I’m also experiencing the same issue. Can you please add me to your list and let me know when the issue has been fixed? 

Really appreciate it. Merry Christmas :gift:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing @therajatg! I’ve added you to the list of affected users as well. We’ll be in touch with any updates as they happen! :slight_smile:

Hey! I’m facing the same issue 😊. Can you keep me in the loop? 

Also affected by this error: @studiomuscle

I’m with the same issue @christina.d 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out @Mat and @Bryanoxx! I’ve got you both added to the list of impacted users. We’ll be in touch via email once there’s a fix in place. In the meantime it might be worth giving the workaround Sam mentioned a try!

“Submit your subscriber list to be verified only then can you use the Account API Key going forward. All users want to verify their list first then those integrations will be free to use. This is to help prevent spammer from abusing the system.”

I’m not sure how you would go about submitting a subscriber list to Revue. So I’d recommend contacting their Support team for further guidance on how to do that. Hopefully that will get rid of the error!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there @lucie! Thanks for reaching out! This bug is specific to Revue but I can see you’ve opened a separate topic, which is perfect. 

Hi @christina.d @SamB ! I have the same issue with my Revue account

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You got it, @Alchemy! You’re good to go. 

Having the same problem, love to be kept in the loop.

I am also facing the same issue @christina.d 

Hi. Running into this issue as well. Can you add me to the list please?

Please add me to the list also. Thanks