Best answer

401 authentication failed error when connecting to Revue

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

115 replies

Hey @christina.d / @SamB - I’m also running into this issue. Can you please alert me when this has been fixed?

Please add me to the list of effected users.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @jimc! Happy to confirm that I’ve added you to the list of affected users too. We’ll be in touch as soon as we have any updates on this! :slight_smile:  

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sorry you’re running into this issue as well, @AstChbr. I’ve added you to the list of affected users so you can expect an email notification from us as soon as there’s an update.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for the comment, @scottgoodacre! You’ve been added to that list as well.

Hi @christina.d and @SamB, I am also having this issue. Can I be added to the list as well? Thanks

Hey @jousefmrd and @Peter M, welcome to the Community! :)

@jousefmrd, it appears our Support team identified that you’re being affected by a bug with the Revue integration and added you to the list of affected users.

@Peter M, I’ve added you to the list of affected users on that bug report as well. 

I don’t have an estimate as to when the issue will be resolved but we’ll be sure to send you an email notification as soon as it is!

same issue here, please add me to list

Can anyone tell me why I keep getting this error when trying to connect to my Revue account?

Hi @SamB! I’m also affected by this issue. Can you please add me to the list too please. Thanks!

I’m also affected by this - please add me to the list.

@christina.d I’m also affected by this - please add me to the list.

UPDATE! I reached out to Revue and they had a solution that worked for me that I thought I'd share...

In order for the API number to work we need to authenticate your account. The authentication process is new.

To begin the authentication process, you will need to upload a subscriber list via the Revue Import system. 

(Here's how to do that: http://help.getrevue.co/en/articles/4759205-how-to-add-subscribers-to-your-newsletter)

Please, provide as much detail as possible about your current subscriber source and how you grew your list.
Once approved, you'll receive API access.

I just re-uploaded the same list of people who had already subscribed, and that worked. 

I’m having the same issue. 401 error when trying to connect Revue to Zapier. This issue seems to have been persisting for over a month. Can you add me to the list of affected users and talk to leadership about expediting fixing this?

@HomesteadStudio - thanks for reaching out to them. Can you explain how you got your account verified by Revue? I’m confused how adding some subscribers to Revue would validate my account. Is that all you had to do?

Hi
Same for me. I got a 401 error when trying to connect Revue app.

I also happen to have the same issue.@christina.d and @SamB , I would also like to be informed when the issue is fixed.

Hello, I’m also affected by that bug

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there @Gary445, thanks for letting us know. I’ve got you added!

I get the same error, only seems to have started happening about a week ago

Same here. I also happen to have the same issue.@christina.d and @SamB , I would also like to be informed when the issue is fixed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @HomesteadStudio! That’s awesome, I’m glad you’re able to get things up and running. Thanks so much for circling back to share this! 

@nicksimard @christina.d 

Hey guys, I’m having the same issue, could you add me to the list  of affected users please ?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for sharing that, @SheenaLevi! So glad to hear that worked for you! 

Same issue, please add me to the list!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You got it, @adminWOS! I’ve got you added and we’ll be in touch once there’s a fix. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @jousefmrd and @Peter M, welcome to the Community! :)

@jousefmrd, it appears our Support team identified that you’re being affected by a bug with the Revue integration and added you to the list of affected users.

@Peter M, I’ve added you to the list of affected users on that bug report as well. 

I don’t have an estimate as to when the issue will be resolved but we’ll be sure to send you an email notification as soon as it is!