Best answer

How do I connect both a Stripe Live account and Test Account?

Show first post

89 replies

Hey @jammer.solijon, is this available for access? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Jules86 

I am done adding your vote for this feature request. We’ll give you any updates via email, and make sure to update this thread whenever there’s any update available.

+1 Stripe offers test credit cards, but you can’t even proceed with the Zap if no payments are found. I totally agree with everyone saying this is a top priority!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @cemior 

Welcome to the community! We do apologize for the inconvenience. Let me add your vote for this feature request, and we’ll update via email once readily available. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @SEs 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, we’ll update you via email once available. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

A related thing: Stripe page recommends using Zapier to send post payment emails to customers. They point to the article under https://zapier.com/help/doc/how-to-use-stripe-payment-links-with-zapier that describes the proces (specifically how to retrieve line items). I know that this article was there just a few days ago, but now is gone. Could we restore it? Or could you point me to its new url?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Sorry to be another +1 on this thread, @jammer.solijon, but definitely a critical piece of functionality for us. Could I be kept up to date on that feature request as well?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @cscape 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Please add my vote.

I’ve got to hook together multiple applications (inc. Stripe) and as it involves payments, I can’t be polluting my company’s live accounts with test transactions as I work out and test the details of data passing between them.

Kinda disappointed if I’m honest … I’d actually assumed test environments would be a standard!

Please add my vote as well. This is very important for my workflow.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @unknown and @sgibbs 

I’ve added you both for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @HHcolcas 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll email you once there’s an update available. Thanks

This would be great thanks!

Userlevel 1

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Add my vote. Its surprisingly that Zapier didn’t integrate test with with best payment processor.

Stefan

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @synapseway 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Rom1 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request and we’ll send you an email regarding with an update with this request.

hi! please, add my vote too! +1

thanks!

@jammer.solijon Please add my vote as well. We’ll try the Webhook; hopefully we won’t have to upgrade our account to test out a new eCommerce option. Thank you.

Add my vote.  I’m also stuck on this issue.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @jdhobbs 

I’ve added you vote for this feature request, we’ll keep this thread update and email you once available. Thanks!

Add my vote as well - I am currently evaluating Zapier among other products and not having this function available disqualifies it from being considered a serious contender.

+1, it’s been seven months with no update now and I’m stuck at exact this issue, pls fix :) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Growmotely 

I’ve added you vote for this feature request, we’ll keep this thread update and email you once available. Thanks!

This is a really important feature that I am also looking at. Could you add my vote? 

Please add my vote also.