Best answer

How do I connect both a Stripe Live account and Test Account?

Show first post

89 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Growthfamily 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request and we’ll send you an email regarding with an update with this request.

Add my vote as well. It’s been a LONG time since this has been requested and this hasn’t been addressed yet? My credit card company will shut me down if I try to charge my own card for testing purposes because it’ll look like I’m trying to pay myself. I hope this is a top priority.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Indeed it would be, @BlaineCM! Happy to confirm that I’ve added your vote to feature request as well. Can’t make any promises as to when/if it would be added, but adding your vote does help to increase it’s priority. And allows us to notify you by email the second it’s added. 🙂

Please add my vote, using Webhook by Zapier has been very difficult for me because of the litany of Formatter by Zapier processes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @tfrancisco.dev. I’ve added your vote to that feature request which will help to increase it’s priority. Still can’t make any promises as to when/if it will definitely be implemented but, you’ll definitely get an email from us once it is! 🙂

Please add my vote as well.  Spent a few hours trying to figure out why it would not work.  

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @dandee 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll update you via email once this feature is implemented. Thanks!

@jammer.solijon please notify me also when this is available. thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @konrad_alan 

We apologize for the inconvenience. I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll update via email once available. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hi @konrad_alan 

We apologize for the inconvenience. I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll update via email once available. Thanks!

This has been 3+ months, when will it arrive? It is not an inconvenience, you took away a feature that allows people to test a critical system. Webhook’s are not a reasonable alternate path.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Bejay 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, we’ll update you via email once available. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @kinder 👋 

So sorry about missing your reply here previously! I’ve added your vote for this feature so you can expect an email notification from us once it’s added. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Growmotely 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request and we’ll send you an email once available. 

I was reading this Thread and was like, surely this has been done now since this was started a year ago. And it still isnt?! What features are you even working on, if not this?