Best answer

How do I connect both a Stripe Live account and Test Account?

Show first post

89 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi @kinder 👋 

So sorry about missing your reply here previously! I’ve added your vote for this feature so you can expect an email notification from us once it’s added. 

Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @joelataffirmation 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. Thanks!

Add my vote please. Yikes.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @DMace 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, we’ll keep this thread update and email you once available. Thanks!

I mean its clownish it doesnt have test data… please add my vote for it

Userlevel 1

+1 vote. Hope to see this soon!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @10basetom 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request and we’ll send you an email regarding with an update with this request.

Add my vote too please

Please add my vote for being able to use test data from Stripe in a zap.

+1M

+1 vote for me to received update

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @LANF1RE 

I’ve added you both for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey all, thanks for letting us know! Everyone has been added and we’ll keep the thread updated with any news.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Flo0119 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!

+1, I am also stuck with this situation because I dont want use the real data before testing.

hi jammer.solijon ! thanks a lot!!

please, do you know, or the team, how this development is going? will it be released soon? or there will be quite some time to wait for it?

thanks!!

Please add my vote as well. We provide demos of this functionality to our prospects and customers in promotion of them using your tool. Not being able to use test mode is very painful. I’ll test out the webhooks but still, this means we are NOT able to show customers what the zap would look like in real time. Please add this to the short term roadmap!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @surfmonk 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Hiroyasu 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, we’ll update you vial email once available. Thanks!

Please add me to the list as well. And thank you @nicksimard for the webhooks workaround!

Please add my vote too… Thank you

I have convinced the customer that Zapier is the better solution than make and now I have to realise that the test account cannot be used. Please add me and all other Stripe developers as an upvote. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Linus 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request and we’ll send you an email regarding with an update with this request.

Add my vote for this feature.

I’m unclear on how this can’t be used with test environment 👀. It makes iterating impossible when it’s transaction driven with so many variables to consider… 🤦

Hi @LANF1RE 

I’ve added you both for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!

Would like to be added as well, thank you.