Best answer

How do I connect both a Stripe Live account and Test Account?

Userlevel 3

I have already connected my live Stripe account.

But when I go to connect my test account, I can’t find an option to add my test keys.  I even accidentally created a NEW Stripe account entirely in my attempt.

When I get to the “Select the account you'd like to connect to Zapier” step, I’m given only one account option.

Connecting it anyway, I have verified this is my LIVE account.

I have even tried connecting while logged into Stripe with “test mode” toggled.

How do I get to a step that lets me add my test keys?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 17 June 2022, 22:44

View original

88 replies

+1 Stripe offers test credit cards, but you can’t even proceed with the Zap if no payments are found. I totally agree with everyone saying this is a top priority!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @unknown and @sgibbs 

I’ve added you both for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!

+1M

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @LANF1RE 

I’ve added you both for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!

@jammer.solijon please notify me also when this is available. thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @surfmonk 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Add my vote for this feature.

I’m unclear on how this can’t be used with test environment 👀. It makes iterating impossible when it’s transaction driven with so many variables to consider… 🤦

Hi @LANF1RE 

Would like to be added as well, thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @cscape 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Add my vote as well. It’s been a LONG time since this has been requested and this hasn’t been addressed yet? My credit card company will shut me down if I try to charge my own card for testing purposes because it’ll look like I’m trying to pay myself. I hope this is a top priority.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @synapseway 

Hey @jammer.solijon, is this available for access? 

@jammer.solijon Please add my vote as well. We’ll try the Webhook; hopefully we won’t have to upgrade our account to test out a new eCommerce option. Thank you.

Add my vote.  I’m also stuck on this issue.

Please add my vote for being able to use test data from Stripe in a zap.

I mean its clownish it doesnt have test data… please add my vote for it

Please add my vote as well.  Spent a few hours trying to figure out why it would not work.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey all, thanks for letting us know! Everyone has been added and we’ll keep the thread updated with any news.

This would be great thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Indeed it would be, @BlaineCM! Happy to confirm that I’ve added your vote to feature request as well. Can’t make any promises as to when/if it would be added, but adding your vote does help to increase it’s priority. And allows us to notify you by email the second it’s added. 🙂

Userlevel 1

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Add my vote. Its surprisingly that Zapier didn’t integrate test with with best payment processor.

Stefan

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @kinder 👋 

So sorry about missing your reply here previously! I’ve added your vote for this feature so you can expect an email notification from us once it’s added. 

Userlevel 1

Hi @kinder 👋 

So sorry about missing your reply here previously! I’ve added your vote for this feature so you can expect an email notification from us once it’s added. 

Thank you!

Please add my vote as well. This is very important for my workflow.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @tfrancisco.dev. I’ve added your vote to that feature request which will help to increase it’s priority. Still can’t make any promises as to when/if it will definitely be implemented but, you’ll definitely get an email from us once it is! 🙂