Best answer

Facebook Messenger to Zapier integration

Userlevel 2

Hi, @nicksimard 

I have a requirement .. when a any user goes to my Facebook page and sends a message thru messenger… I want to capture the message details like user first name, last name, email etc. and create a contact in Salesforce using Zapper workflow. But when I am trying to connect to messenger app in Zappier.. I am getting the following error message. What should I do to fix the issue please ? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks so much.

Error Message#

(#100) Object does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permission or reviewable feature, or does not support this operation. This endpoint requires the 'pages_read_engagement' permission or the 'Page Public Content Access' feature or the 'P... Hide details

(#100) Object does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permission or reviewable feature, or does not support this operation. This endpoint requires the 'pages_read_engagement' permission or the 'Page Public Content Access' feature or the 'Page Public Metadata Access' feature.. Refer to https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/login-permissions#manage-pages, https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/feature#reference-PAGES_ACCESS and https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/feature#page-public-metadata-accessfor details.

icon

Best answer by SamB 17 September 2021, 11:55

View original

267 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Eric1984 @trangmoon sorry you all are encountering this! I have added you both to this report so that you will receive updates via email.

Same error, please add me to list.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@bethdemundphoto you have been added as well. 

I’m also in same error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Nishiki you have been added and will receive updates via email. 

I’m getting the same error as others in this thread. I’d like to be notified when it is fixed. Is there a public issue tracker where I can see the progress? If not, when is it expected to be fixed?

Please add me to the list. Any estimate on when this will be fixed?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Arkad Capital @anedderman sorry you all are encountering this! I've added you to this report so that you will receive updates via email.

I'm afraid that I don't have a public tracker or ETA on when there might be a resolution but you'll definitely be notified as soon as we hear back that it's been fixed.

I also have same errors, could you please help me fix it.

Unfortunately, same problem here. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@supawadee @vassilis I’ve added you to this report so that you will be notified with any updates!

Same issue as well when setting up a Zap to connect New Facebook Message to business page to a discord channel. 

Just tried to do a Messenger → Slack integration and got this error. I hope it’s fixed soon. 

thank you 

Userlevel 1

Oh my god. This is super bad news for us. 

Put me on the list as well, please…

and Pipedrive support and technical team. 

You guys need to solve this ASAP tho… it been 2 months and I believe this is one of our revenue streams for a lot of us here.

So basically if you guys take another day to solve this... 

all of us... as your loyal/new clients are losing money for another day. 

and this is not delivering Pipedrive’s mission to us or at least it doesn’t fulfil a CRM’s responsibility which not help us achieve why we choose Pipedrive.

Hope that you guys get to solve this like no tomorrow… 

So that I save from getting “bang bang bang” 

:confounded:

Same here, please add me to the list as well.

We’ve been lurking in this thread for about 2 months now. The lack of advance on this is kind of amazing actually. Any timeframe on this @Liz_Roberts? It is clear now that this is purely an issue with Zapiers implementation...

I am still having issues with connecting to FB Messenger. Please add me to the list. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi everyone!

I know that it’s really frustrating when something affects your ability to gets things done, especially when it has an impact on your business.

This is something that is related to the Facebook Messenger integration, which Zapier owns and maintains, so we are looking into this. Beyond that, I don’t have any further updates yet, I’m sorry about that. 

I’ve added the following folks as affected users on the bug:

@TheWootang 

@MarkosG 

@Vertex Mastery 

@woutervddn 

@Melody 

Userlevel 1

@steph.n  please add me as a reporter 

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone!

I know that it’s really frustrating when something affects your ability to gets things done, especially when it has an impact on your business.

This is something that is related to the Facebook Messenger integration, which Zapier owns and maintains, so we are looking into this. Beyond that, I don’t have any further updates yet, I’m sorry about that. 

I’ve added the following folks as affected users on the bug:

@TheWootang

@MarkosG

@Vertex Mastery

@woutervddn

@Melody

A bug was reported 2 months ago. Messenger is one of famous messengers 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @(#100) Object does not exist,  I’ve added you to the issue report for this. 

I can see from your comment and your username that you’re very frustrated by this bug! We hear you, and the community team are letting the team know how many folks here have been affected by this bug. 

Same error here.

I have the same issue.

Googled around for 2 hours and found nothing helpful.

This thread is the last hope….

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @mpopolin and @Andrew777, thanks for your messages. I’ve added you both as affected users on this issue.

Same Error. Is there any ETA on a fix?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@gregbp I’ve added you as an affected user. I don’t see an ETA at this time but you will receive any updates via email!