Best answer

Facebook Messenger to Zapier integration

Show first post

267 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@amit,  @Erica511 and @Ren I’ve added you all as affected users on this issue, which means that we’ll send you an email when we have an update. Thanks!

Same issue here, please add me to the list.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @xJBx, thanks for your message, I’ve added you to the affected users on that issue 🙂

Please add me to the email list as well 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @kinan - I’ve added you to the list of affected users, thanks!

I am having the same issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@edccbj you have been added as well!

Hi!

Please, add me to the email list as well 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@amit @Erica511 @Ren you have been added as impacted users and will receive updates via email!

I am getting the same error. Could you please add me to your email list as well?

I would like to know when this issue is resolved. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @sensijam - I have added you as an impacted user so that you will receive updates via email!

Hi! I’m experiencing the same issue. Please add me to the notifying list. Thanks!

I’m also experiencing this error. Please add me to the update email list.

I’m having the same issue. Please add me to the notifying list. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Karlis @tcarrao @Duy Cao you have all been added to this list and will be notified via email with updates!

Userlevel 1

Hi, hopefully this gets resolved soon! Glad i found this - been pulling my hair out! :nerd: Looking forward to an update soon.

Hi @john712!

The error you’re seeing is actually a bug with the Facebook Messenger app integration. From the error message, we can derive there is an issue with permission or scope setting, which prevents anyone to turn on their Zap when using that trigger.

Reviewing this, I can see that other users have run into this issue as well, so I'm adding your email to the list of affected users, so that if and once this has been resolved, you'll be the first to know.

Sadly, there is no workaround I can provide here, because this is something that needs to be updated in the backend, and while we don't have a timeline on when this will be fixed, we'll be sure to reach out per email once a resolution has been found.

@nicksimard I’m experiencing the same. Please add me to the report.

Could you please add me to the notification list as well (adrienne@mcgregorltd.com)? I’ve tried setting up a new Zap with this integration and I’m receiving this error message. However another of my colleagues who set up this exact same Zap a couple of years back has no issues. Thanks. 

Hi there, the same issue here. Can you add my email (johnny@hispanicmarketadvisors.com) to the notifications, please? Thanks!

I have the same issue pleas add me into the email as well.

Add me to the list as well!

@amit,  @Erica511 and @Ren I’ve added you all as affected users on this issue, which means that we’ll send you an email when we have an update. Thanks!

I have got the same issue, please add me in the notifying list. Thanks!!

Please add me to receive the notification

Could you please add me to the list to inform once corrected??

Thanks,

Hi @john712!

The error you’re seeing is actually a bug with the Facebook Messenger app integration. From the error message, we can derive there is an issue with permission or scope setting, which prevents anyone to turn on their Zap when using that trigger.

Reviewing this, I can see that other users have run into this issue as well, so I'm adding your email to the list of affected users, so that if and once this has been resolved, you'll be the first to know.

Sadly, there is no workaround I can provide here, because this is something that needs to be updated in the backend, and while we don't have a timeline on when this will be fixed, we'll be sure to reach out per email once a resolution has been found.

Could you please add me to the list to inform once corrected??

Thanks,