Best answer

Facebook Messenger to Zapier integration

Show first post

267 replies

Same issue here...

I am having the same issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @PH TupperShop Resource!

Are you still getting that error after reconnecting the Facebook Messenger account?

I ask as the bug report for this issue is now closed, so if that’s the case I’d recommend contacting our Support Team about this. They’ll be able to investigate further and get the bug report reopened if necessary. 

Same issue. Please add me to the report.

I am also having this issue, please let me know when there is a fix.

I have the same problem, can I be added to the report, too ? :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@jacobsheehan1 @GPF @nanavisitor @alizszente you all have been added to this report and will receive updates via email!

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Icom @truvisory @CME @MartinaJemoli You’ve been added to the report!

Same issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@bradgcoza and @SITNB, thanks for letting us know that you’re also running into this issue. I’ve added you as affected users on the bug. 

I have the same issue.

Googled around for 2 hours and found nothing helpful.

This thread is the last hope….

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Ewa @Tyler Cooper @keithpeters_em!

I’ve added all of you as affected users as well. We’ll send you a notification email when it’s been resolved.

I am still having issues with connecting to FB Messenger. Please add me to the list. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Phauck @TC Creative @TriumphBIz (and everyone, really),

So sorry for the inconvenience this is causing, and thanks for your patience as we work to resolve this! 

We recently submitted a ticket to Facebook's engineering support team to see if they can help us. I can’t give an estimate of when it might be fixed, but we’re definitely aware that this is impacting users and we’re taking steps to get some priority support from Facebook in resolving this issue.

Hey, getting the same issue and just lost half a day of my life trying to sort it out. Can you let me know when this is fixed? Cheers

I’m getting the same error as others in this thread. I’d like to be notified when it is fixed. Is there a public issue tracker where I can see the progress? If not, when is it expected to be fixed?

Could I also receive notification?Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @nirvaan!

Our team is looking into this issue, but I don’t have an estimate of when it will be resolved, I’m sorry about that. In the meantime, I’ve added you to the list of affected users, which means that you’ll get an email from us when it’s working as it should. 

I am having the same issue. Can I please be added to the report?

Please add me to the list. Any estimate on when this will be fixed?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Oh no, @Pierre-Hugo! I’m so sorry to hear that!

This is still marked as closed but if you’re running into this still I might recommend contacting our friends in support to dig into this a bit more with you.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

@brinleyr and @Phauck, I’ve added both of you to the report. We'll be sure to alert you as soon as the issue is resolved.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @zacsanter, hope you’re well!

I’ve just added you to the affected user list for this issue. We’ll be sure to alert you ASAP once the trouble is resolved.

Please add me to the report as well, we are having the same issue

@william Thank you. Do you have any information on whether or not this is being worked on? Looks like this thread has been around awhile, and this issue seems to make Facebook messenger a completely broken integration.