Best answer

error 400 with pardot

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

82 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

@TTDocheva You’ve been added to the report! Once the issue is resolved you can import the missing data by downloading it into a CSV file. Here’s some steps on how to import data into Zaps:  https://zapier.com/help/create/format/import-csv-files-into-zaps

Hey @MarcLal@penny.hoff, and @KeithCrowell, I hope you’re well!

I’ve just added you to the notification list for this issue so that we can be sure to alert you as soon as a fix is deployed.

@penny.hoff this issue is the #1 top priority for our engineering team right now and we’re actively working on a fix. I have added you on the bug report that was escalated to our engineering team so that we can alert you ASAP once the issue is resolved. I apologize for any trouble this has caused!

@william thank you for sharing that this is the team’s #1 priority. It would have been nice to see something indicating this in the UI when trying to reconnect the app so that we waste less time thinking it is fixable on our end and researching solutions. This would be useful for any future instance like this

Userlevel 1

Hey @John.Radcliffe2, thanks for your questions here and sorry for the hassle!

There hasn’t been any further information shared because there isn’t more information to share yet. Each member is added to an email notification list so that they can receive a notification as soon as there is a solution. If there hasn’t been a notification, the issue is still ongoing.

I can definitely understand the frustration with the delay and the trouble a major bug can cause. However, I do want to make it clear that the community forum is not for customer service. We have a dedicated support team that handles all customer service inquires and these forum posts serve as a way for the community to gather, help each other, and raise awareness of issues or features that the community are interested so moderators can alert the right teams and make sure those issues are tracked.

All customer service inquires should be directed to our dedicated support team as it is not guaranteed that a staff member will always be available in the forum. We do our very best to provide high quality moderation here, but customer service issues should be sent to our support team directly via our Get Help page here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Sorry again for the hassle and we’ll be sure to alert all users that are on the affected user list for this bug as soon as there is a fix.

The problem is that your support staff are not responding with any updates at this point. We’ve sent two separate inquires on the matter, looking for any update, and your support team has not responded. I imagine other people are having the same issue, and are looking for any information they can find on the matter since the outage page has not changed in the last 7 days.

The lack of proactive support on the matter is the most frustrating part of this situation. I’m sure your teams are well aware of how many accounts use Pardot integrations regularly, and the fact that we all had to reach out to determine what the issue was is an example of really poor customer service. 

Hey @John.Radcliffe2, thanks for your questions here and sorry for the hassle!

There hasn’t been any further information shared because there isn’t more information to share yet. Each member is added to an email notification list so that they can receive a notification as soon as there is a solution. If there hasn’t been a notification, the issue is still ongoing.

I can definitely understand the frustration with the delay and the trouble a major bug can cause. However, I do want to make it clear that the community forum is not for customer service. We have a dedicated support team that handles all customer service inquires and these forum posts serve as a way for the community to gather, help each other, and raise awareness of issues or features that the community are interested so moderators can alert the right teams and make sure those issues are tracked.

All customer service inquires should be directed to our dedicated support team as it is not guaranteed that a staff member will always be available in the forum. We do our very best to provide high quality moderation here, but customer service issues should be sent to our support team directly via our Get Help page here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Sorry again for the hassle and we’ll be sure to alert all users that are on the affected user list for this bug as soon as there is a fix.

The problem is that your support staff are not responding with any updates at this point. We’ve sent two separate inquires on the matter, looking for any update, and your support team has not responded. I imagine other people are having the same issue, and are looking for any information they can find on the matter since the outage page has not changed in the last 7 days.

The lack of proactive support on the matter is the most frustrating part of this situation. I’m sure your teams are well aware of how many accounts use Pardot integrations regularly, and the fact that we all had to reach out to determine what the issue was is an example of really poor customer service. 

Ya..at this point, we’re looking for replacements. 

@william, I would like to receive updates on this as well. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi everyone!

I’m very pleased to report that this issue has now been resolved. The Pardot integration will now work as expected, but you will need to take the following actions in order to restart your Zaps:

1) Reconnect your Pardot account(s) in Zapier: https://zapier.com/help/manage/app-connections/manage-your-app-connections#reconnect-your-app-accounts

2) Turn all Zaps connected to Pardot off and on again.

If you have Zaps that encountered an error during this issue, any associated Zap runs will not be able to be replayed. If you have data in your Zap Runs that cannot be replayed, and you would like to send that data through your workflow, you can export your Zap runs as a CSV by following these steps:

https://zapier.com/help/manage/history/export-your-zap-history#export-your-zap-runs.

Then, follow the bulk import steps below to import into Zapier:

https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/bulk-import-data-into-zaps

If you have any questions on how to do this, the best thing to do is to contact the Support Team using the Get Help form. They will be able to look at the data in your Zaps with you and can advise you on the best way forward. 

Userlevel 3

working now thanks !!