Best answer

error 400 with pardot

Userlevel 3

our zapier account ran out of credits 3 days back and so we had to turn off all our existing zaps until it was renewed on friday !!! when i tried to enable the zaps today i was thrown an error:

Unable to refresh access token. Error code 400: {"error":"invalid_client_id","error_description":"client identifier invalid"} You should try reconnecting your Pardot account!

So understood it was related with pardot. when i went to zaps it was saying account has expired suddenly !!! then i tried to reconnect the zap with business ID but was again thrown with an error !!

could anyone help to rectify this scenario !!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 15 July 2021, 12:33

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

82 replies

Userlevel 1

I am currently having the same error. Just started appearing 3 days ago.

I have tried reconnecting to Pardot using a different account, but as soon as I try to connect I get the following “error=invalid_client_id&error_description=client%20identifier%20invalid”

Userlevel 1

I am currently experience the same error & it appears to have started 3 days ago on the 2nd July as well.

Unable to refresh access token. Error code 400: {"error":"invalid_client_id","error_description":"client identifier invalid"}

You should try reconnecting your Pardot account!

When I try to reconnect my account i get error message

error=invalide_client_id&error_description=client%20identifiers%20invalid

Appreciate any help to rectify this issue 

Userlevel 1

Also experiencing the exact same error reported here. It’s quite urgent that we get this fixed. Appreciate any help!

Userlevel 3

is there any solutions you guys can think of to rectify this ??

Userlevel 1

We are seeing this same error with our pardot integration... please have a look and advise as how to resolve this issue.  Thanks

Userlevel 1

Same problem. Started three days ago 2.7.2021.

Pardot: Unable to refresh access token. Error code 400: {"error":"invalid_client_id","error_description":"client identifier invalid"}

Userlevel 2

Same error today with the pardot connection that is broken and cannot be connected back.

The Pardot User is complying with the new pardot authentication https://zapier.com/help/doc/common-problems-pardot#spring-of-2021-changes-to-pardot-authentication but still we are stuck with no more information about this error 😭

Userlevel 1

Same issue here, no one found a fix yet?

Thanks,

AM

Userlevel 3

this is what i got from Zapier !!

Userlevel 1

SAME PROBLEM. PLEASE LET US KNOW WHEN IT’S GONNA BE SOLVED:disappointed_relieved:

Same. Confirmed with my sfdc admin that nothing has changed on our side. I’m furiously working on workarounds.

Userlevel 1

Same issue here. Been happening since Friday. REALLY hoping either Zapier or Pardot get this resolved quickly since it’s impacting our lead flow. 

Userlevel 1

Hello 

Anyone has received update from Zapier or Pardot about this issue?

Any estimated date on the resolution?

Thanks in advance

Userlevel 1

Would like to know when this is fixed. Same problem here 

Userlevel 1

We’re having the same problem. Would be great to know when it’s fixed.

Userlevel 1

Same issues as described. Adding myself to this list so I can be aware of when a fix is available.

Userlevel 1

Same problem as well.

Userlevel 1

Same issue here. At $499/month you would assume this service would have better uptime. This is the 4th issue that we have encountered with Zapier and Pardot and by far the longest it’s taken to resolve. I am hoping now that the holiday long weekend is over, they will fix whatever they broke. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Same issue, also started this past weekend, it says my account connection is expired but when I try to reconnect I am hit the error message: error=invalid_client_id&error_description=client%20identifier%20invalid 

Same issue - I’m hoping it’s resolved shortly.

Ongoing issue with our company, has broken lead flow for 3 days now

Userlevel 1

Same issue here - nothing changed but Zaps stopped working.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi everyone

First of all, I know that this bug is having a huge impact on you all and I’m sorry that it’s so disruptive. 

While I don’t have an estimate of when this will be resolved, it’s the number one priority for the team that handles the Pardot integration at Zapier and we’re actively working to get things resolved as soon as possible. Either myself or one of my Zapier teammates will post here again when we have an update. 

Userlevel 1

@Danvers Any update on this situation yet? 

Userlevel 1

Good evening,

Is there any update on when we can expect a resolve with this issue. We have leads that are failing to come through.