Best answer

error 400 with pardot

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

82 replies

Userlevel 1

@Danvers Still no update?

Userlevel 1

I am about to start a major campaign and just bought the premium subscription so I could use this feature. Very dissapointed!

Userlevel 1

Same issue here, Is there any ETA?

@Danvers Sorry to keep poking you, but I would hope the team has scoped out the issue and has begun working toward a solution. Any update since yesterday?

Userlevel 1

Back again. @Danvers Nothing yet?

We’re experiencing a similar issue that started last Friday. There was an interruption between our Pardot API & Zapier. We fixed the API issue but now none of our Pardot related zaps are successful; all of them have errored since 7/2 with the same error code as the original reporter:

Unable to refresh access token. Error code 400: {"error":"invalid_client_id","error_description":"client identifier invalid"}

When we try to reconnect the Pardot connection with our Pardot Business ID entered in, the Salesforce Oauth popup doesn’t load. Instead, it shows:

error=invalid_client_id&error_description=client%20identifier%20invalid

I know the team is working on it, but are there any updates or ETAs you can share out with us? This is super disruptive to our business flow.

We’re in the same boat. This is a mission critical bug for us.

Userlevel 1

We are experiencing the same exact error message when trying to reconnect our Pardot(SF) account.

error=invalid_client_id&error_description=client%20identifier%20invalid

When can we expect this to be resolved??

Is there a way we can be notified as soon as this is resolved?

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @SDC, @Barbie, @Jenelle, @Swati Malhotra, hope you are well!

This is the top priority bug for the Zapier engineering team right now. While I don’t have an ETA to provide on a fix, I can say that this bug is the #1 issue being address on our platform right now.

I’ve added all of you to the bug report notification list so that we can be sure to alert you ASAP once the issue is resolved. I apologize for the trouble here!

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @ATho, hope you’re doing well!

I just added you to the bug report, this will make sure we can alert you ASAP once the trouble is resolved.

@william Can you add me to the bug report notification list as well? 

Hello, we are looking for an update on this particular issue. Is there any ETA on a fix? This is very important to our process. 

Also, please add us to the bug report @william. Thank you. 

Please add us to the bug report also @william 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Marketing_Sterile!

I don’t have an ETA but I can tell you that this is of the highest priority. We’ve identified what is likely the issue and are working on getting a fix in place. I have added you to the list of affected users, along with @david-lagos and @John.Radcliffe2 . 

Hi @Marketing_Sterile!

I don’t have an ETA but I can tell you that this is of the highest priority. We’ve identified what is likely the issue and are working on getting a fix in place. I have added you to the list of affected users, along with @david-lagos and @John.Radcliffe2 . 

Please add us to the list of affected users too please, this is having a significant impact on our business.

@nicksimard Please add us to the list of affected users.

Piling on. Noticed the error throw on Friday last week. I was hoping it was a config issue on my part. Please get fixed asap. This is impacting multiple MAPs programs and sales routings.

@nicksimard Can you pleaseadd me to the bug report notification list as well?

Userlevel 1

@nicksimard please also add me to the bug report - thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hi, we’re facing the same issue here. Can you please get it fixed ASAP? It’s really important for our business, we might be loosing clients because of this! 

@nicksimard can you add me also to the report? 

@nicksimard, you can also add me to the list. Thanks, looking forward to the fix !

@nicksimard please also add me to the bug report. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi everyone!

We have identified the issue and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible but I’m afraid I don’t have a specific time estimate right now. I’ll post here when we’re able to get the issue resolved and you can also follow this status page for further updates.

In the meantime, I’m sorry again. I know that this means that any Pardot Zaps you have aren’t working and that that’s going to be frustrating for you. :fingers_crossed_tone1: we’ll have another update for you soon. 

Hi, We have also been experiencing issues. @nicksimard please add me to the list too.