Best answer

WordPress Create New post - no custom fields

Userlevel 2

Still not working. I'm trying the same, looking for advanced custom field that I've added to my post. Here it is:

I think the slin.partner field should showing up when zapier refresh the fields, right?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 22 April 2020, 16:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

110 replies

This has to be in extensive demand. Wordpress dominates the web. Please add me to the list of eager users waiting for this option. 

Also, although Zapier does recognize Custom Post Types, I can’t access any of the standard fields associated with them. I’m limited only to Posts and Pages. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks everyone! I’ve added the following folks to the feature request:

@d3layd 

@Patrick W 

@Indimarketers 

@Ofiro 

@ZaPdevPizza 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

To anyone looking for the ability to use custom fields, you can check out this plugin (that integrates with Zapier).

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yes, zapper should recognize and process custom post types and custom post status too. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @CGCS,

I’ve not tested it out myself but if you’re using a WordPress trigger in your Zaps currently, you may be able to use a WordPress plugin, like WP Webhooks Pro, to send the custom field data to a Catch Hook step instead to trigger your Zap (Trigger Zaps from webhooks).

Alternatively, if you’re looking to add data into custom fields in WordPress you may need to reference WordPress’s API documentation in order to send a request over to WordPress’s API using a Webhook by Zapier step (Send webhooks in Zaps).

Hope that helps! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Marius Nal - I’ve added you to that feature request list. Thank you!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Marius Nal - I’ve added you to that feature request list. Thank you!

Great! Thanks :)

For anyone else that is interested, I am working with HTML tables to layout my content, not great but it sort of does what I would like it to do.

Userlevel 1

@Danvers 

Please add me to the feature list.

The fact Zapier doesn’t support custom fields is shocking.

Userlevel 1

Please add me as an interested user. The fact that this has gone unresolved for so long leads me to believe we may need to find another automation solution for our organization, as the ability to create WordPress posts that include Advanced Custom Fields (which are widely used by WP installations) is essential to our automation needs.

I’m definitely interested in being able to utilize WP custom fields in my zaps.  Please add me to the list, as well.  Thank you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You got it, @Shazap! Your votes been added to this feature request. 🙂

Userlevel 1

Can someone update us on this please?  The last post is 8 months old and the Zapier for WordPress plugin is now available but, still, custom fields are not supported.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @junry! Welcome to the community!

You got it. 🙂 I’ve got your vote added to that feature request. We’ll keep you in the loop via email as well as update the thread as soon as we know more. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Please add me to this feature request list.  Thank you

Please add me to this feature request. We need support for Custom Fields.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @FelixLMR and @RDeightonDivcom 

I've added your votes for this feature request, and we'll notify you via email once it's ready and active. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @CGCS! Thanks for reaching out.

I’ve got your vote added to that feature request! We’ll be sure to send an email when and if this gets implemented! 🙂

Still not working. I'm trying the same, looking for advanced custom field that I've added to my post. Here it is:

I think the slin.partner field should showing up when zapier refresh the fields, right?

I am also interested in seeing this function added.

Please add me too to the feature request list… I need this, very important

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey @QBedore, @Dylan Mendes 

Welcome guys to the community! I’ve added you guys both to this feature request, and we’ll make sure to send an email once this feature is already available. Thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @myvantagemarketing,

I’ve just added your vote to the interested user's list. We’ll be sure to notify you as soon as possible if this gets added.

Добавьте меня к пользователям, запрашивающим эту функцию - она ​​действительно нужна для проекта, над которым мы работаем!

Есть ли примерные сроки реализации?

In the meantime do you know if any one has come up with a solution using webhooks or code to access the custom fields?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Nick Le 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, we’ll update via email once available. Thanks!

Hi ! Can you add me to the list too ?
I don’t know where is the integration but I would like to be in touch )

Thanks @christina.d :)