Best answer

WordPress Create New post - no custom fields

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

110 replies

2 years ago……...any progress?

add me 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @BobG 

We apologize, but we have no update yet regarding the feature request. We’ll keep this thread updated once it’s available. Thanks!

Any chance to have a url field for the WordPress integration?  Feedly for example provides that info but there's no input on the WordPress interface.  A must have for crediting the source.

I also want to be added to that list.

Helpful and informative. I a also have been looking to create custom fields in my wordpress site.  Thanks for the solution.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Plus Internet! I’ve added you as an interested user on that feature request as well. We’re working on a new version of the WordPress integration that relies on having a Zapier plugin enabled on your website, and I believe that method will allow us to support custom fields. I don’t have any sort of timeline at all, but rest assured that adding support for custom fields is on our radar :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @Madderix! Of course, I've got your vote added to that feature request. We’ll send you an email and keep this thread updated with news as soon as it’s available. 🙂

Please add me also as a intressted user. 

Please add me to the list of users interested in this feature as well!

Yes, +1 from me as well. Would love to see this as a feature. My use case: automate the process of adding job openings, case studies, templates/resources etc. to our website from Asana, which is our company backbone.

Please add meto this feature request as well

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @robertjoh00. I’ve added your vote to that feature request. We’ll be in touch as soon as custom fields are supported! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @jcasabona! :)

I’ve just added your vote as well. We’ll be sure to email you, and post an update in this thread as soon as it’s possible! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@SkBAA & @InsightDezign you have been added to this request and will receive any updates via email!

Userlevel 1

We need this feature too!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Growers Station!

Your vote has been added to that feature request, which means you'll be notified via email when it's been implemented.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Inloggen met Google MCC 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, we’ll update via email once available. Thanks!

These new features are really very helpful and i will be happy to create fields to my website.

Please add me to this request! 

Super useful feature!

I’d really appreciate this feature, too.

The suggested WP Webhook Pro workaround is impractical. There’s not even a trial to verify that it works. Also, I’d rather not pay and interact with two different parties for a single functionality like this. 

An ETA for this feature would be great. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @Maratopia Digital Marketing! We’ve added your vote to the feature request as well. :)

Userlevel 1

Make that another +1! Really, really interested to see this feature implemented :robot:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome @Giano! :)

I totally understand and I really wish I had a better workaround I could suggest here. I’ve added your vote for the feature request too. We don’t have an ETA on when it will be implemented but we’ll be sure to email you as soon as we have an update! 

would love to be added to the list to be notified as well if possible. Thank you so much team!