Best answer

WordPress Create New post - no custom fields

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

110 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @azoozsma 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once an update is available. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Iman! Thanks for the request - I’ve added you as an interested user on that feature request 🙂

Hi, do we know if some progress have been done regarding custom fields? Please add me plus one on the ticket.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @arlindojr, I moved your reply to a new topic as it looks like you’re using WordPress rather than WooCommerce (which the first post was about). 

The Create Post action for WordPress doesn’t support custom fields, I’m sorry about that! We do have a feature request open for this and I’ve added you as an interested user. This lets the team know how many folks would like to see this addition and also means that we’ll send you an email when we have an update.

Please, add me to the list as well .

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @pashtin837 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll keep this thread on the loop and send you an email once available. Thanks!

Please add me to this request too. this is very necessary. 

Please add me to the list of interested users as well.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi, @josetafurp1991! Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve added your vote to the feature request. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Please add me as an interested user. The fact that this has gone unresolved for so long leads me to believe we may need to find another automation solution for our organization, as the ability to create WordPress posts that include Advanced Custom Fields (which are widely used by WP installations) is essential to our automation needs.

Done!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I’m definitely interested in being able to utilize WP custom fields in my zaps.  Please add me to the list, as well.  Thank you. 

I’ve added you to the list. Thanks!

Hello, 

Please add me to the feature request list.

Will the updated version be able to transfer (title and metadesciption) to plugins used in Wordpress like Yoast SEO or AllinoneSEO?

Thanks in advance

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@gugga7 @TonyMF you have been added!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You got it, @Reviewer Review! 🙂 Your votes been added. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @dave000!

I've gone ahead and added your vote for that feature. We'll let you know via email when that's been implemented.

Please add me to the list as well.

+1

Userlevel 1

@Liz_Roberts please add me to this feature request. 

Is there any update on it? 

Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Nas1!

We don’t have any updates yet, but I’ve already added you to the list of these feature requests. We’ll update you via email once available.

Can I also be added to this feature request list? Is this actively being worked on?

Hello, I am also new to here. I developer of a services website. I am wanted to change posts design and add new. Suggestions also helps to add fields into fba prep service USA website.

Moderator Edit: External website link removed

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @dezpfab!

I've gone ahead and added your vote for that feature. We'll let you know via email when that's been implemented.

+1 please.

Any estimate on when this feature will be available?

Please add me to this feature request. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out here @harryjoe00. I’ve added your vote to the feature request. We’ll be sure to email you to let you know once it’s been added.