Best answer

WordPress Create New post - no custom fields

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

110 replies

Plz add me to this feature request. Support for Custom Fields in WooCommerce would be awesome, as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @Jdnorth and @deltapluspro! Thanks for reaching out! I’ve got both of your votes added to that request! While we don’t have a timeline to share on if or when this will get implemented we’ll be sure to send an email and update this thread as soon as we know more. 

Likewise kindly add me to the clients mentioning this element - Spacio.se truly need this for an undertaking we are dealing with. Thank you for such an amazing discussion.

Hi,

You can add me as interested user as well. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

No problem, @CyrielleSixt! We’ve added your vote as well now. We’ll email you once it’s added! :)

Please add me too.

Userlevel 1

Please add me to this feature request aswell. desperate to have customer fields included!!

Good to introduce new features. Very helpful. I wanted to create fields for my site also. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Absolutely, @WG-George! Your votes been added to that request. We’ll keep you in the loop as soon as we know more. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @budgetsavvybride. You got it! I’ve got your vote added. We’ll be in touch if and when this gets implemented. 🙂

Userlevel 1

Please add me to this feature request list. 

Hello

This is me Nora Voila. I am web developer and graphic designer. Great and informative. I also have been looking to create custom fields in my caption for FB site.  

Thanks for sharing

Stay happy.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @top5462 

Welcome to the community! I’ve already added your vote for these feature requests. We’ll send you an email if there’s any update. Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @ashermason00 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, we’ll keep you updated via email once available. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @jamesgerry and @Sirbenky

I’ve added your votes to that feature request. We’ll be in touch by email to let you all know once it’s been added. :)

I am interested in looking for my advanced custom fields as its not showing while integrating with other app

Please add me to this feature request as well. 

@SkBAA & @InsightDezign you have been added to this request and will receive any updates via email!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @subhan!

I’ve added your vote for that feature request as well. I don’t have an ETA on when, but we’ll definitely email you as soon as it becomes possible to use those custom fields! :)

Please add me for this feature request as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Supervision and @Grassmedia

I’ve added your votes to this feature request as well. We still don’t have an ETA on when custom fields would be available but as Danvers mentioned above there is a potential workaround you could try:

You may be able to use custom fields in a Zap using the WP Webhook Pro app to send WP Custom Field data via a Catch Hook, but that’s a technically advanced option that I’d only recommend if you’re already familiar with webhooks and how they work.

Hope that helps! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi folks!

I took a look at the new WordPress integration and it looks like it doesn’t support custom fields, but I don’t have an account that I can test it with to be sure. The best thing to do would be to spin up a Zap that will let you test it. If you can’t see custom fields, could I ask you to please get in touch with the Support Team, (using the Get Help form) and let them know that it’s something that you’d like to see with the new integration. They’ll be able to create a new feature request for the new version of the app.

@JohnKapwa It’s difficult to comment on specific plugins because there are so many that work with WordPress. Looking at samples of posts that have been created with the Zapier integration, I can see that some of posts were using Yoast, but I can’t see which fields (if any were passed to Yoast in the way that you’re looking for. 

The Zapier sales team told me that you can use custom post types in the wordpress app and you clearly cannot.

I have paid for Zapier now and found this thread. It feels a bit like being sold a lie.

When will custom post types be available?

Yes, zapper should recognize and process custom post types and custom post status too. 

Totally! Really surprised that Wordpress/Zapier doesn’t support that… Please add me to this thread.

Hi! Can you please add me also to the feature list? :)

+1 for me too, please!