Best answer

WordPress Create New post - no custom fields

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

110 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @eph!

I’ve got your vote added to that request. We’ll be sure to send an email and update this thread when and if this gets implemented! 🙂

Hello, 

Please add me to the feature request list.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Please add me to this feature request list. 

Please add me as interested in this feature request. This is an essential need for any custom wordpress site. 

Userlevel 1

To anyone looking for the ability to use custom fields, you can check out this plugin (that integrates with Zapier).

Great! Thank you for the confirm. I have been looking at this but wasn’t 100% certain it would work. Will purchase today!

Userlevel 1

I am in too for that the custom fields feature … thanks!

Cheers,
SV

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @TLDeR 

I’ve added you as an interested user on the feature request, thanks. 

I don’t have an estimate on when it would be added but to be transparent, I wouldn’t expect it to be added in the near future, I’m sorry about that. 

You may be able to use custom fields in a Zap using the WP Webhook Pro app to send WP Custom Field data via a Catch Hook, but that’s a technically advanced option that I’d only recommend if you’re already familiar with webhooks and how they work. 

We would love this feature too!

Hiya - would love to be added to the list to be notified as well if possible. Thank you so much team!

Also please add me to the users requesting this feature - really need this for a project we are working on.