Best answer

WordPress Create New post - no custom fields

Userlevel 2

Still not working. I'm trying the same, looking for advanced custom field that I've added to my post. Here it is:

I think the slin.partner field should showing up when zapier refresh the fields, right?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 22 April 2020, 16:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

110 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @pashtin837 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll keep this thread on the loop and send you an email once available. Thanks!

Yes, +1 from me as well. Would love to see this as a feature. My use case: automate the process of adding job openings, case studies, templates/resources etc. to our website from Asana, which is our company backbone.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Inloggen met Google MCC 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, we’ll update via email once available. Thanks!

Hiya - would love to be added to the list to be notified as well if possible. Thank you so much team!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Nick Le 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, we’ll update via email once available. Thanks!

would love to be added to the list to be notified as well if possible. Thank you so much team!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @azoozsma 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once an update is available. Thanks!

The Zapier sales team told me that you can use custom post types in the wordpress app and you clearly cannot.

I have paid for Zapier now and found this thread. It feels a bit like being sold a lie.

When will custom post types be available?

Hi, do we know if some progress have been done regarding custom fields? Please add me plus one on the ticket.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @FelixLMR and @RDeightonDivcom 

I've added your votes for this feature request, and we'll notify you via email once it's ready and active. Thanks!