Best answer

Twitter error: Unable to get a value when looking for "check_after_secs". Is it empty or missing?

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Im unable to solve the check_after_secs error when i try to test the intergration of Instagram to Twitter 

icon

Best answer by christina.d 5 May 2023, 03:30

View original

29 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for checking on this, @BarxParx! 🙂

Unfortunately, the bug report remains open. We can’t make any promises as to when it will be fixed, but I've added you to the list of affected users. That will help to bump up its priority and ensure you'll get an email notification from us once it's been resolved.

Hi! Just checking to see if there are any updates to this issue. It seems that I’m impacted as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @act! 👋

Sorry to hear you’re being affected by this issue as well. I’ve added you to the list of users being affected by this so we can get in touch with you via email as soon as it’s been fixed. 

I can’t give any estimate on when it will be resolved by. But currently it seems the best approach to avoid this issue is to upload videos into Instagram (or whichever app you pulling them from in the Zap) that are within the supported specifications for Twitter.

Christina shared a link to these previously but I’ll surface them again here: Upload media > Video specifications and recommendations43b53b085ad3189b8c06400d9d3d641a.png
Not ideal I know but hopefully that approach helps in the meantime.

Userlevel 1

same problem here. while i respect that zapier’s job isn’t to convert videos etc, this has to be one of the most popular use cases for your company - take a post from platform A and post it to platform B.

My first suggestion is that you make it work.

My second would be that you tell us what to do to make it work.

This ticket was opened 3 months ago. Please help us make it work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Wonder_Woman! Before I add you to the bug report are able to double check the file extensions? I left a comment above explaining why this may be happening and just want to confirm that isn’t the underlying cause first. 🙂

Thanks in advance for your help!

Same problem here

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @MediaMaven - thanks for letting us know.

Before I add you to the bug report are able to double check the file extensions? I left a comment above explaining why this may be happening and just want to confirm that isn’t the underlying cause first. 🙂

Appreciate your help!

Having the same issue...

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @SugaAbah! I see your trying to move a video over to Twitter from Instagram, unfortunately, this does in fact look like a bug. I’ve added you to our records to be alerted once this issue is resolved. There is no guaranteed turn around time on this, but in the meantime, if you need help troubleshooting another Zap in the future, please don’t hesitate to stop by! 

Hey there - I’ve added ya’ll to the bug report.

I’m curious is it possible to check all of the extensions for the original files uploaded to Instagram? The reason I ask, is Twitter recommends use of AAC LC audio codecs in videos, amongst a few other recommendations. More on that here.

So for example if the original file details looks like this:

we’ll continue to see this error and it won’t upload since it doesn’t meet Twitter’s requirements. The most straight forward solution would be to ensure all content being loaded to Instagram also meets the Twitter’s requirements referenced above.

I hope some of this helps! 🧡

I also am having the same issue

I am having the same issue, please help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for letting us know - I’ve gotten you added, @Eleni. 🙂

Hello,

Facing the same problem on my side as well, I’d like to be updated on the issue.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ah, sorry to hear that - you’ve been added as an affected user, @babybuba!

I am having the exact same problem!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Appreciate you, @Nick V. You’ve been added. We’ll keep you and the thread in the loop once we have an update. 

Same here!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for letting us know, @dwindlestudentdebt! I’ve got you added. 🙂

Same issue here!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @mayurss786,

I have added your email address to the open bug report as an affected user.  While I can't provide an ETA for when this issue might be resolved, we will reach out to you via email once it is.

Thanks! 😊

i am having same issue this twitter

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @nishant_py,

I have added you to the list of affected users. While I can't provide an ETA for when this issue might be resolved, we will reach out to you via email once it is.

Thanks! 😊

I’m facing the same issue too

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @Lawris 

I’ve also added you to the Bug Report.

We aren't currently able to update members on precise bug statuses or estimated timeframes until the issue is resolved. There are many factors at play when addressing a bug, so it's challenging to predict when a bug will be fixed.

Hello, I am having the exact same problem. Is there any news on this issue?

Loris.