Best answer

Twitter error: Unable to get a value when looking for "check_after_secs". Is it empty or missing?

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Im unable to solve the check_after_secs error when i try to test the intergration of Instagram to Twitter 

icon

Best answer by christina.d 5 May 2023, 03:30

View original

29 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @SugaAbah 

Good question.

We’ll need more context about the Zap step you are trying to use.

Please provide more screenshots with how your Zap step is configured.

i follow all the steps tutorials from the zapier video but they keep saying error, is it a bug problem?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@SugaAbah 

Make sure your Caption is under 280 characters as per the field description.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @SugaAbah! I see your trying to move a video over to Twitter from Instagram, unfortunately, this does in fact look like a bug. I’ve added you to our records to be alerted once this issue is resolved. There is no guaranteed turn around time on this, but in the meantime, if you need help troubleshooting another Zap in the future, please don’t hesitate to stop by! 

Hello, I am having the exact same problem. Is there any news on this issue?

Loris.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @Lawris 

I’ve also added you to the Bug Report.

We aren't currently able to update members on precise bug statuses or estimated timeframes until the issue is resolved. There are many factors at play when addressing a bug, so it's challenging to predict when a bug will be fixed.

I’m facing the same issue too

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @nishant_py,

I have added you to the list of affected users. While I can't provide an ETA for when this issue might be resolved, we will reach out to you via email once it is.

Thanks! 😊

i am having same issue this twitter

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @mayurss786,

I have added your email address to the open bug report as an affected user.  While I can't provide an ETA for when this issue might be resolved, we will reach out to you via email once it is.

Thanks! 😊

Same issue here!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for letting us know, @dwindlestudentdebt! I’ve got you added. 🙂

Same here!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Appreciate you, @Nick V. You’ve been added. We’ll keep you and the thread in the loop once we have an update. 

I am having the exact same problem!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ah, sorry to hear that - you’ve been added as an affected user, @babybuba!

Hello,

Facing the same problem on my side as well, I’d like to be updated on the issue.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for letting us know - I’ve gotten you added, @Eleni. 🙂

I am having the same issue, please help.

I also am having the same issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @SugaAbah! I see your trying to move a video over to Twitter from Instagram, unfortunately, this does in fact look like a bug. I’ve added you to our records to be alerted once this issue is resolved. There is no guaranteed turn around time on this, but in the meantime, if you need help troubleshooting another Zap in the future, please don’t hesitate to stop by! 

Hey there - I’ve added ya’ll to the bug report.

I’m curious is it possible to check all of the extensions for the original files uploaded to Instagram? The reason I ask, is Twitter recommends use of AAC LC audio codecs in videos, amongst a few other recommendations. More on that here.

So for example if the original file details looks like this:

we’ll continue to see this error and it won’t upload since it doesn’t meet Twitter’s requirements. The most straight forward solution would be to ensure all content being loaded to Instagram also meets the Twitter’s requirements referenced above.

I hope some of this helps! 🧡

Having the same issue...

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @MediaMaven - thanks for letting us know.

Before I add you to the bug report are able to double check the file extensions? I left a comment above explaining why this may be happening and just want to confirm that isn’t the underlying cause first. 🙂

Appreciate your help!

Same problem here

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Wonder_Woman! Before I add you to the bug report are able to double check the file extensions? I left a comment above explaining why this may be happening and just want to confirm that isn’t the underlying cause first. 🙂

Thanks in advance for your help!