Best answer

MS Teams apps - trouble with account connection

• 23 September 2020
  • 58 replies

Show first post

58 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@sarahcv @MHillyer @LDonn you all have been added as impacted users. @chrishill I don’t see an update outside of the team working on this but when there is one to report you will receive notification via email. I’m sorry I don’t have more information at this point!

Userlevel 1

Same issue here

Same problem here, makes Zapier unusable for my needs.

Could you include me? Same problem.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’ve added all of the following people to the affected users list: @christophebe @LoRezz1138 @soarhevn @KKrpata @jblom. You will all be notified when this has been resolved.

So sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience as we work to resolve this.

Userlevel 2

@Liz_Roberts Any news on this topic, Liz?  Many thx

I guess this issue persists, can we get an update ?? 

When will this be fixed, quite annoying that this is still not working.

I’m getting the same error message in both Zapier and when I try to create the zap within Teams.

I am having the same issue

Same issue for me as well.

I’m having the same issues as described above.

thank you!

I get same error:

An owner must install the Zapier app from the Teams store in your team to use this feature. Then reconnect your Microsoft account in Zapier.

I added the app and reconnected already

same issue, please add me to the list.

thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Craig70 I’ve added you as an affected user on this issue, which means that we’ll send you an update when we’ve been able to confirm that the issue is fixed. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

I tested it again today and it started working for me. I don’t have the connection issues anymore :relieved:

Add me to the List on this one!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Sorry you’re running into this also @LukaBazooka ! Adding you as an impacted user so that you will be notified with any updates. 

Userlevel 1

Same issue here. Can’t get the connection between Teams and Zapier to work despite reconnecting the Teams app and adding the Zap app to my Teams. 

Interestingly my older Zaps configured with Teams keep working. I’m afraid to open them though to not break anything. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @neonesslive - sorry you are running into this! I can see the team is actively working on it and have added you as an impacted user so that you will be notified with any updates. 

Hello @steph.n : running into the same issue too.. Do you have any news about it? Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Kat - I do not have a time frame or update to provide. As mentioned, we will reach back out to you directly once we do. I’m sorry I’m not more helpful here!

I’ve added you both to the bug report. @Cooper and @chrishill 

Userlevel 2

Running into the same issue. 

I’m having the same issue. I’ve deleted my Zap and started a new one. Same error when trying to connect to teams.

Hello @Kat and @Zap_enthusiast - I’ve gone and added you both to the bug report. We’ll contact you directly as soon as we have an update to share. Thanks!

Hi @steph.n, any idea what the time frame is on this? Is it actively being worked on or is it in a very long queue and unlikely to be resolved soon? Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @Kat and @Zap_enthusiast - I’ve gone and added you both to the bug report. We’ll contact you directly as soon as we have an update to share. Thanks!