Best answer

MS Teams apps - trouble with account connection

• 23 September 2020
  • 58 replies

Show first post

58 replies

I have the same issue, I tried to reconnect my Teams app, but still get this error message.

Has this bug been resolved? I am hitting the same error despite adding the Zapier app in Teams and reconnecting. I have tried to create the zap from within Zapier and from within Teams but I’m presented with the same error over and over again. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Did anyone post the official resolution to this error as I am also having this issue; have tried disconnecting all accounts, restarting, etc. 

We did not make any changes. It looks like @JeremySTL re-selected all their data fields and options, then the Zap started functioning again. Could you give this a try and see if that works for you?

Did anyone post the official resolution to this error as I am also having this issue; have tried disconnecting all accounts, restarting, etc. 

Userlevel 1

@JeffST this makes sense I suppose. I was working with support and neither of us made a change and it all of a sudden started working.

same issue here. Started to create a zapp and connect to Teams. Same error. I read past the “Then reconnect your Microsoft account in Zapier” recommendation. When i did actually reconnect the account within zapier (after installing the app in the team), the team was displayed properly.

Userlevel 1

Hi @JeremySTL, I hope you don’t mind that I moved this to a new post, it looks like it’s a different issue to the one that you originally replied to. 

I think that this is related to a bug that we’re currently seeing with the MS Teams integration, but I’m going to pass you to the Support team so that they can take a closer look for you to confirm that. Someone will be in touch via email as soon as possible. 

Not at all - thanks and I look forward to reviewing with support!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @JeremySTL, I hope you don’t mind that I moved this to a new post, it looks like it’s a different issue to the one that you originally replied to. 

I think that this is related to a bug that we’re currently seeing with the MS Teams integration, but I’m going to pass you to the Support team so that they can take a closer look for you to confirm that. Someone will be in touch via email as soon as possible.