Best answer

MS Teams apps - trouble with account connection

• 23 September 2020
  • 58 replies

Userlevel 1

I am having this issue as well for a new MS Team connection.  I cannot load the “Team” despite having the account connection set up WITHIN MS teams and connected back to Zapier. The full error message is:

We’re having trouble loading 'Team' data

An owner must install the Zapier app from the Teams store in your team to use this feature. Then reconnect your Microsoft account in Zapier.

If I go into the MS Team itself it will tell me the Zapier app/bot is installed.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 31 May 2021, 21:03

View original

58 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @JeremySTL, I hope you don’t mind that I moved this to a new post, it looks like it’s a different issue to the one that you originally replied to. 

I think that this is related to a bug that we’re currently seeing with the MS Teams integration, but I’m going to pass you to the Support team so that they can take a closer look for you to confirm that. Someone will be in touch via email as soon as possible. 

Userlevel 1

Hi @JeremySTL, I hope you don’t mind that I moved this to a new post, it looks like it’s a different issue to the one that you originally replied to. 

I think that this is related to a bug that we’re currently seeing with the MS Teams integration, but I’m going to pass you to the Support team so that they can take a closer look for you to confirm that. Someone will be in touch via email as soon as possible. 

Not at all - thanks and I look forward to reviewing with support!

same issue here. Started to create a zapp and connect to Teams. Same error. I read past the “Then reconnect your Microsoft account in Zapier” recommendation. When i did actually reconnect the account within zapier (after installing the app in the team), the team was displayed properly.

Userlevel 1

@JeffST this makes sense I suppose. I was working with support and neither of us made a change and it all of a sudden started working.

Did anyone post the official resolution to this error as I am also having this issue; have tried disconnecting all accounts, restarting, etc. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Did anyone post the official resolution to this error as I am also having this issue; have tried disconnecting all accounts, restarting, etc. 

We did not make any changes. It looks like @JeremySTL re-selected all their data fields and options, then the Zap started functioning again. Could you give this a try and see if that works for you?

Has this bug been resolved? I am hitting the same error despite adding the Zapier app in Teams and reconnecting. I have tried to create the zap from within Zapier and from within Teams but I’m presented with the same error over and over again. Thanks!

I have the same issue, I tried to reconnect my Teams app, but still get this error message.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @Kat and @Zap_enthusiast - I’ve gone and added you both to the bug report. We’ll contact you directly as soon as we have an update to share. Thanks!

Hello @Kat and @Zap_enthusiast - I’ve gone and added you both to the bug report. We’ll contact you directly as soon as we have an update to share. Thanks!

Hi @steph.n, any idea what the time frame is on this? Is it actively being worked on or is it in a very long queue and unlikely to be resolved soon? Thanks 

I’m having the same issue. I’ve deleted my Zap and started a new one. Same error when trying to connect to teams.

Userlevel 2

Running into the same issue. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Kat - I do not have a time frame or update to provide. As mentioned, we will reach back out to you directly once we do. I’m sorry I’m not more helpful here!

I’ve added you both to the bug report. @Cooper and @chrishill 

Hello @steph.n : running into the same issue too.. Do you have any news about it? Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @neonesslive - sorry you are running into this! I can see the team is actively working on it and have added you as an impacted user so that you will be notified with any updates. 

Userlevel 1

Same issue here. Can’t get the connection between Teams and Zapier to work despite reconnecting the Teams app and adding the Zap app to my Teams. 

Interestingly my older Zaps configured with Teams keep working. I’m afraid to open them though to not break anything. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Sorry you’re running into this also @LukaBazooka ! Adding you as an impacted user so that you will be notified with any updates. 

Add me to the List on this one!!

Userlevel 1

I tested it again today and it started working for me. I don’t have the connection issues anymore :relieved:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Craig70 I’ve added you as an affected user on this issue, which means that we’ll send you an update when we’ve been able to confirm that the issue is fixed. Thanks!

same issue, please add me to the list.

thanks

I get same error:

An owner must install the Zapier app from the Teams store in your team to use this feature. Then reconnect your Microsoft account in Zapier.

I added the app and reconnected already

I’m having the same issues as described above.

thank you!

Same issue for me as well.

I am having the same issue