Best answer

Google Drive getting 403 "We're sorry... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries" Error

• 8 December 2022
  • 84 replies

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

84 replies

Userlevel 1

Having the same issue on mine.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @nss39759 

I’ve added you to the lists of affected users, and we’ll notify you via email once an update is available. Thanks!

Please add me to the bug report. I am also affected by this issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, everyone - thanks so much for flagging this in community!
I’m so sorry ya’ll are running into this. I did some digging and can confirm this is a bug with Google Drive. 😔 That said, the team is aware and actively looking into it.

I’ve also added everyone in this thread (who wasn’t already added) to the bug report as an impacted user. While I don’t have an ETA on a fix, this will ensure ya’ll are emailed once we do. We’ll also be sure to post here in community at that time.

Thank you so much in advance for everyones patience. We’ll be sure to share any updates once we hear more!

Also seeing this issue when saving attachments from Gmail to Google Drive

We are seeing the same issue, started in the last 24 hours on a zap that has been working for years.

Seems like an issue with the Zap App.

Please escalate.

Userlevel 1

I am also getting this error hundreds of times a day over the last 36 hours.

Yet to find a fix.

Getting same issue when copying file from Dropbox to Google Drive on few zap runs.

I am getting same issue.