Best answer

Error: "Team not authorized" error creating list in ClickUp

• 16 September 2022
  • 65 replies

Show first post

65 replies

Please put us on the list as well. Any work around for now?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @l.bruegmann 

Absolutely! I’ve added you to the list of affected users, and we’ll notify you via email once an update is available. Thank you!

team not authorized error creating list in clickup

@christina.d Please also add me to the list of affected users.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Bryan Lopez! Sorry to hear you’re running into this. It does sound like you’re running into the same bug referenced in this thread. 😔

I went ahead and added you to the report so we’ll definitely email you once a fix is in place! 🙂

Userlevel 1

Same issue trying to set up a zap for a new task to generate a chat in chatgpt and then send a new prompt to chatgpt using the task name to then generate an output into click up comments.

Userlevel 1

Having the same issue. Anyone have any idea when this will be resolved?

Userlevel 1

hi, is there an update on this issue? any workaround - I am running into it only when trying to add a comment to a task.  

I’m getting this same error. It looks like it’s been a year since this was first mentioned here, do we have any updates? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @md_sm 

I’ve added you to the list of affected users, and we’ll notify you via email once an update is available. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Roomet 

I’ve added you to the list of affected users and we’ll email you once an update is available. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @keymono 

We don’t have any updates, but I can add you to the list of affected users so that we can notify you once an update is available. Thanks!

Hi there! I have faced the same issue while creating a zap. What is the solution for that?

Can you please add me to the update email list @christina.d 

I have reached out to ClickUp and they have opened a ticket: CLK-254923 which you can track on their website. No word of when it will be fixed, I’m not even sure if they know.

This isn’t an issue with Zapier, it’s an API issue which is caused when GET request is sent to retrieve a task by an ID.

@ainsleydev Do you have a URL to the open ticket where I can check the status of this or should we just use this number when submitting our own ticket?

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @J_Goes_Zap 

I’ve added you to the list of affected users and we’ll update you vial email once available. Thanks!