Show first post

59 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @siimv thanks for the request - I’ve added you to the feature request 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @EBS!

Thanks for your message, I’ve added you to those feature requests :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @BBI!

I've gone ahead and added your vote for that feature. We'll let you know via email when that's been implemented. In terms of contacting Zoom, I’m not aware of anywhere in particular where you could upvote things. You could reach out to their Support team to see if they can help out at all, maybe.

And for the workaround, it became quite complex as a write-up so I have to see whether I can simplify it or maybe look into making a video. If not this week, I’ll look into that next week :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @longhornfin and @nmeer, I’ve added you to the request as well :)

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

In your Zap, when you choose to Create a Zoom meeting, you do not see a drop down option to select the type of meeting? When I set this up, I can choose between Webinar and Meeting.

@Danvers Please add me also to the request for a trigger for zoom meeting registrations

Userlevel 3

I am not trying to create a meeting, I am trying to add a person to an existing meeting

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @molanas ,

I have added you to this feature request so that you will be alerted if there is an update!

In the meantime, could you potentially use the “Create Meeting Registrant,” Action within your workflow?

Please add me to this feature request list as well. Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Ah, gotcha. Sorry, Imisunderstood. Looks like that is not possible as they restrict it to webinar. I wonder why?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@donovanwatts I’ve added you to that feature request - 🤞Zoom will be able to add it soon. 

Userlevel 3

I upgraded to Webinars. 

Could I please be added to the report? thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@elizabethm42@amelia_pb and @jeffedtom I’ve added all of you to the feature request, so you’ll get an email when we have an update on that. 

@amelia_pb Right now, you can either reply to a post like this or use the contact form to let the Support Team know that you’d like to be added to a bug report or feature request 🙂

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @emurobot 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Please add me to this feature request list as well, thank you!

Userlevel 1

Add me please.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @hoochbravo , 

Sure thing! I have added you to this request, however depending on your workflow the “Create Meeting Registrant” Action may be an option to use as a workaround. 

If you specifically want an Action that, instead of adding someone to a meeting, sends an email with a link where they can register themselves, this would be a new feature request that I can gladly add!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @surfmonk!

I’ve added you to the feature request for New Meeting Registrant trigger.

For sending reminders for Zoom meetings with registration (one use case for registrants) we found salepager.com to be a good solution

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @nperez, I’ve added you to that feature request, thanks!

Please add me to this feature request list as well, thank you!

Hey Nick,

Thanks for putting together the work around…  given how many people expressed interest on this thread, it should be really useful.  I just need to see if I have the tech know how myself…

Please add me to the list of people interested in the Zap direct from meeting registrants.

I saw you and your colleagues talk about this needing to come from the Zoom team.  Is that people from Zapier who work on the Zoom account, or people at Zoom?  

Using your instructions, could I ask if there’s a way to Zap Zoom meeting registrants directly to Mailchimp?

I’m launching a free wellbeing webinar (which I’m running as a meeting) and want to automate some e-mails that go out weekly after the webinar runs.

The people signing up may be completely new to me, or I may have some of them from earlier campaigns…  I’d guess more new than already existing.

I’ve got the e-mail part to work, now I need to know if I have to use Google Sheets as an intermediary step, or if there’s a way to go straight to Mailchimp!

Thanks,

Alex.

Userlevel 1

Hello,

Please add us to this feature request too.

Looking to zap Zoom registrations into NationBuilder, or vice versa.

---
Saw in the earlier replies that Zoom is the team that would be implementing this. As a paying customer of Zoom, is there somewhere I can upvote this work, so their support knows that this is a high-priority feature request?

Thanks!

p.s. Looking forward to @nicksimard ‘s blog post about a possible workaround.

Please add me to the list as well.

It shouldn’t be difficult to deduce the desired use case - it’s exactly the same set of use cases that people have for the webinar registration trigger...