Best answer

Zoom Meeting Registration

Userlevel 3

Hi, 

I am trying to connect a Gravity Form to a Zoom Meeting Registration. 

It appears that only a Zoom Webinar Registration can be connected.

Does anyone know anything about this and is there a work around?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by jesse 7 April 2021, 15:20

View original

59 replies

Please add me to the list as well.

It shouldn’t be difficult to deduce the desired use case - it’s exactly the same set of use cases that people have for the webinar registration trigger...

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@sstevenson  you have been added to this request!

Please add me to the feature request list.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @fudgegland - You’ve been added. Thank you!

Userlevel 1

@steph.n please add me to the feature request to add an integration to push zoom meeting registrants into slack and google sheets - similar to the webinar integration. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@andreaintexas - You’ve been added. Thank you!

Please add me to the list requesting a Zapier trigger for Zoom meeting registrations!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @TeresaKC I’ve added you to that feature request, thanks!

@Danvers Please add me also to the request for a trigger for zoom meeting registrations

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @surfmonk!

I’ve added you to the feature request for New Meeting Registrant trigger.

Please add me to this feature request list as well. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @nperez, I’ve added you to that feature request, thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hello @Danvers 

Count my request as well. 

I can see this first feature request on the thread is around 10 months in past. Just wanted to as how many minimum votes are required to get the requested feature integration in the production.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @anupindersingh ,

You have been added to this request!

We don’t have an ETA to share as the Zoom integration is owned and maintained by the Zoom team, so in this case it would be their team that adds this Trigger option.

By adding Zapier users to the open feature request, the Zoom team knows how many users would like to see it and also means that we’ll send you an email if there’s an update!

Please add me to this feature request list as well, thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @cammie.b, I’ve added you to the feature request, thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @rlbtv!

I’ve you to the feature request as well :)

Please add the Zoom meeting registered and attended zap.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @EBS!

Thanks for your message, I’ve added you to those feature requests :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey everyone! Just sharing an update from our product and engineering teams:

We are working with the Zoom team directly to help with some maintenance work that the Zoom integration needs to keep things running smoothly. Once that is done, we can consider new features, and when we do, this one will likely be near the top of the list.

@jesse Thanks for the update! I’d also like to be alerted if Zapier adds an integration to push Zoom Meeting registrants somewhere via a Zap. Specifically, we’d like to add Zoom Meeting registrants to a Mailchimp list so that we can send content and reminders via that platform.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Caroline 

Thanks for your message, I’ve added you to the feature request to be able to trigger a Zap when you have a new Zoom meeting registrant. You would absolutely be able to use that trigger to add people to your Mailchimp list. We’ll send you an email when we have an update on this :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Alain!

I’ve added you to this feature request :)

AND, I think I may have figured out a workaround for triggering Zaps from new meeting registrants (with some caveats). My day is wrapping up here but tomorrow I’m going to do some proper testing and if it works how I think it does I’ll write up an article and post the link here.