Best answer

Zoom Error Code "300"

• 13 March 2020
  • 41 replies

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

41 replies

We’re getting the exact same issue as wquilin.

The zap has had over 1100 people go through it over the last 7 days.

Woke up to the error message this morning.

Tried fixing it and it removed the additional field we’d added for the last name.

Please add me to your list of people with issues with this.

Thanks

I’m having exactly the same as wquillin above.  My zap was working one day, then the next day, the LAST NAME field “disappeared.” 

On previously working zaps the last name field became an “extra field.”  See screen shot...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qh573kbtg7vcm5a/Screenshot%202020-04-18%2003.59.15.png?dl=0

I tried deleting the zoom node and creating again from scratch.  See next screen shot below.  Of course zoom requires the last name field to be populated (and I now have no way to do this.) 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f8q4j3i4iht58t2/Screenshot_2020-04-18%2003.38.55_-_NO_last_name_field.png?dl=0   

Looks like I am part of this “known issue.” Please help ASAP.  I submitted a help ticket directly more than 24 hours ago but did not get a reply.  This zap is becoming an essential part of running my business (otherwise crippled by Corona Quarantine) as I convert our service from in person to zoom only. 

I randomly started getting this issue today after editing a previously working zap with the last name disappearing after it showed consistently for weeks. Why did it just disappear? I need it fixed ASAP

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Andreas Thanks for letting us know that you’re having the same issue, I’ve added you to the list of affected users. 

Same issue here

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @hbrlv, I’ve added you to the issue report! Thanks 🙂

@Danvers please add me to the list of those needing a fix for this issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Raphael and @4LC This is a known issue with the Zoom Zapier integration right now. We’re working with them to try and get this resolved as soon as possible.  I've added you both affected users on the issue report, which lets theZoom team know how many users have been affected and also means that we will send you an email if we have an update on this.

I’m really sorry for the hassle in the meantime! 

I have the lastname & confirmation off and still getting the error message. It worked once but when tested again it did not work. 

Same here. I don’t want to ask them for a lastname. The problem is, that it’s used in the confirmation email. So just to write something in there is not a nice solution.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Energetic and @keving I’ve added you both to the bug report, so you’ll get an email when we have an update on this. 

I know that the the Zoom team is actively working on this and we’re doing everything we can to support them so that we can get this resolved as soon as possible. 

@Energetic If you haven’t tried it yet, make sure that you add birth a first and last name to the Zoom step as this has been shown to fix the issue, though only in some some cases.

Userlevel 1

I’m also getting an error code 300 - connecting Eventbrite to Zoom for registrations. Any ideas for me too? Thank you!

Userlevel 2

Hey Keving. Did you try authorizing the zapier app by installing it from the Zoom Marketplace?

I am also having this issue even though all fields are completed.

Userlevel 2

Hi  @Sarhan I’m sorry for that trouble that you’re having here. 

This is a known issue with the Create Registrant action for Zoom currently. I've added you as an affected user on the issue report, which lets the Zoom team know how many users have been affected and also means that we will send you an email if we have an update on this. We’re working with Zoom to try and get this resolved as soon as possible. 

In the meantime, some users have had luck if they add something to the Last name field in the Zap, would you be able to give that a go to see if it helps?

Hey, the zap seems to be working now since i added something to the last name field. Thank you and do update on the issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi  @Sarhan I’m sorry for that trouble that you’re having here. 

This is a known issue with the Create Registrant action for Zoom currently. I've added you as an affected user on the issue report, which lets the Zoom team know how many users have been affected and also means that we will send you an email if we have an update on this. We’re working with Zoom to try and get this resolved as soon as possible. 

In the meantime, some users have had luck if they add something to the Last name field in the Zap, would you be able to give that a go to see if it helps?