Best answer

Zoom Error Code "300"

• 13 March 2020
  • 41 replies

Userlevel 2

I have been trying to connect click funnels and Zoom, where when there is a new contact activity in clickfunnels, it creates a new registrant in the Zoom Webinar. However, when i am trying to send data to test the zoom step the following error appears

-

icon

Best answer by Danvers 20 April 2020, 15:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

41 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi  @Sarhan I’m sorry for that trouble that you’re having here. 

This is a known issue with the Create Registrant action for Zoom currently. I've added you as an affected user on the issue report, which lets the Zoom team know how many users have been affected and also means that we will send you an email if we have an update on this. We’re working with Zoom to try and get this resolved as soon as possible. 

In the meantime, some users have had luck if they add something to the Last name field in the Zap, would you be able to give that a go to see if it helps?

Userlevel 2

Hi  @Sarhan I’m sorry for that trouble that you’re having here. 

This is a known issue with the Create Registrant action for Zoom currently. I've added you as an affected user on the issue report, which lets the Zoom team know how many users have been affected and also means that we will send you an email if we have an update on this. We’re working with Zoom to try and get this resolved as soon as possible. 

In the meantime, some users have had luck if they add something to the Last name field in the Zap, would you be able to give that a go to see if it helps?

Hey, the zap seems to be working now since i added something to the last name field. Thank you and do update on the issue

I am also having this issue even though all fields are completed.

Userlevel 2

Hey Keving. Did you try authorizing the zapier app by installing it from the Zoom Marketplace?

Userlevel 1

I’m also getting an error code 300 - connecting Eventbrite to Zoom for registrations. Any ideas for me too? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Energetic and @keving I’ve added you both to the bug report, so you’ll get an email when we have an update on this. 

I know that the the Zoom team is actively working on this and we’re doing everything we can to support them so that we can get this resolved as soon as possible. 

@Energetic If you haven’t tried it yet, make sure that you add birth a first and last name to the Zoom step as this has been shown to fix the issue, though only in some some cases.

Same here. I don’t want to ask them for a lastname. The problem is, that it’s used in the confirmation email. So just to write something in there is not a nice solution.

I have the lastname & confirmation off and still getting the error message. It worked once but when tested again it did not work. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Raphael and @4LC This is a known issue with the Zoom Zapier integration right now. We’re working with them to try and get this resolved as soon as possible.  I've added you both affected users on the issue report, which lets theZoom team know how many users have been affected and also means that we will send you an email if we have an update on this.

I’m really sorry for the hassle in the meantime! 

@Danvers please add me to the list of those needing a fix for this issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @hbrlv, I’ve added you to the issue report! Thanks 🙂

Same issue here

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Andreas Thanks for letting us know that you’re having the same issue, I’ve added you to the list of affected users. 

I randomly started getting this issue today after editing a previously working zap with the last name disappearing after it showed consistently for weeks. Why did it just disappear? I need it fixed ASAP

I’m having exactly the same as wquillin above.  My zap was working one day, then the next day, the LAST NAME field “disappeared.” 

On previously working zaps the last name field became an “extra field.”  See screen shot...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qh573kbtg7vcm5a/Screenshot%202020-04-18%2003.59.15.png?dl=0

I tried deleting the zoom node and creating again from scratch.  See next screen shot below.  Of course zoom requires the last name field to be populated (and I now have no way to do this.) 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f8q4j3i4iht58t2/Screenshot_2020-04-18%2003.38.55_-_NO_last_name_field.png?dl=0   

Looks like I am part of this “known issue.” Please help ASAP.  I submitted a help ticket directly more than 24 hours ago but did not get a reply.  This zap is becoming an essential part of running my business (otherwise crippled by Corona Quarantine) as I convert our service from in person to zoom only. 

We’re getting the exact same issue as wquilin.

The zap has had over 1100 people go through it over the last 7 days.

Woke up to the error message this morning.

Tried fixing it and it removed the additional field we’d added for the last name.

Please add me to your list of people with issues with this.

Thanks

Userlevel 2

We’re getting the exact same issue as wquilin.

The zap has had over 1100 people go through it over the last 7 days.

Woke up to the error message this morning.

Tried fixing it and it removed the additional field we’d added for the last name.

Please add me to your list of people with issues with this.

Thanks

Hey Davies. They have released a new version of the zoom app on zapier - zoom 1.0.3

Reconnecting the account with that app has solved the issue for us. Let me know if that works

Thank you Sarhan for the news about zoom 1.0.3.  It sure sounded good.  I deleted my zoom node at the bottom of my zap and added it again, which includes “reconnecting zoom with my account.”  The last name field is still not available.   See screenshot…

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3dz8oexz2dx95z4/Screenshot%202020-04-18%2010.51.43.png?dl=0

Hi,

I started having the same issue. The same setup was working one day ago, now I’m having the error

We had trouble sending your test through.

[{"code":"300","message":"Validation Failed.","description":"Refer to URL: https://zoomappdocs.docs.stoplight.io/zapier"}]

Apparently, zoom doesn’t recognise the last name field even though it’s there in the sent data, and because this is a known issue “The “Create Registrant” action will always fail if the “last name” field is not populated.”, it doesnt work.

I think this is a fresh bug, hopefully, it will get sorted soon.

I have the same issue. Zoom says the lastname field is required. but it’s not there in the zap.

Userlevel 1

Same issue here, please add me to the list.

Simon

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi folks!

We’ve had an update from Zoom on this, and there are two things that you need to do to workaround this error:

1. Make Last name a required field in the Zoom webinar settings AND make sure that the Last name field has a value in the Zapier editor. 
  2. Make sure that the Country field IS NOT required in the webinar settings. 

If you’re not sure how to change required webinar fields in Zoom, please take a look at this Zoom help guide.

If you’re not asking registrants for a last name, or don’t have a last name for them in the data that’s in the Zap, you’ll need to put a dummy value in the Last name field, like typing “Last name” or even an “x”. 

If you can’t see the Last name field in the Zap editor, first make sure that it’s required in Zoom and then in the editor click the ‘Refresh fields’ button.

If you’re still having trouble seeing the last name field or getting a 300 error after following the advice above, then the best thing to do is to contact the Support Team using the contact form: https://zapier.com/app/contact-us

I know that this isn’t a perfect solution and I’m sorry about that! Zoom is continuing to work on a more permanent fix for the issue and we’ll keep you updated. 

[Edited at 2020-04-21 08:53 UTC to include more info on troubleshooting]

Hi Danvers,

Thank you, making Last Name required solved the issue.

But this still is an issue on Zoom’s side as it’s an extra step you should take every time you create a webinar.

Thanks for your support!

Emrah

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@shamalk and @Simon Murray I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue, which means that you’ll get an email when we have update. 

Hi Danvers

Last Name is already set as required in webinar settings and I am still getting error 300

Thanks for your help
Ben