Best answer

Push to Zapier Slack trigger - not showing the modal to push a message

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

98 replies

One year later. It still doesn’t work.

Userlevel 1

@Danvers I just tested it out (reconnected my Slack with Zapier too) but I get the following message in Slack when I try to push to Zapier:

What can I do to troubleshoot this?

Can I be added to that list?

For troubleshooting purposes - if I create an automation using the “Saved Messages” Trigger in Zapier - the “Push to Zapier” module pops up, but doesn’t function because there is no relevant zap.  As soon as I deactivate that zap and create one using the Push to Zapier trigger - no module.  I figure ANYTHING helps at this point :) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Thank you for letting us know, @chixxi  and @DennisZ . We apologize that this bug impacts you both. 

Rest assured that we are working on this issue to be fixed ASAP. For now, I’ve already added you both to the list of impacted users, and you will receive an update once available. 

Hi could you please add me as an affected user as well

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @adamrtmg 

Thank you for choosing us as your partner in terms of automation. Rest assured that we will work on fixing this bug as soon as possible. I’ve added you to the list of the affected user, and we will update you via email once there are changes. Welcome to the community!

This is not working for me either. Can I be added to the affected user list?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Am86,

I’ve added you to the list of affected users now. We’ll email you as soon as it’s been sorted! :) 

Arg. Broken for me, too. Could I get added to the list, please?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @TMS Marketing

This issue was identified as a bug, and I've added you to the list of affected users. We'll shoot you an email once there's any update regarding the issue. Thank you, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @yazel 

I’ve added you to the list of affected users. We’ll email you once there’s an available update. Thanks!

The same thing for me. Nothing happens when clicking Push to Zapier

Still not working for us

Not working for me either. 

Userlevel 1

Update: it’s working after i reinstalled the Zapier app on Slack.

I am also running into this issue. Please add me to the list for updates!

hi! I have the same issue, I tried to reconnect the Slack connection but still not working. When I click Push to Zapier Slack trigger - not showing the modal to push a message

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @tomasC 

We apologize for the inconvenience. I’ve added you to the list of affected users, and we’ll update you via email regarding the issue. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @danduv, @RachelC, @Megan Scheminske, @Paulie F and @jgresh 

I’ve added you guys to the list of affected users, and we’ll update you via email once available. Thanks!

Add me too - tried a million things and no luck

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @joe - commandbar 

I’ve added you to the list of affected user, and we’ll update you via email once ready. Thank you!

This is a bit crazy, I mean I fully understand that there are bugs wherever there is software, but a few month in this should have quite a high priority. Are you working on a solution and how is the timeline looking?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @Alsza! I’ve got you added to that list of affected users. We’ll be in touch with an update once a fix is in place. 

Same issue over here. Built 4 essential processes on this functionality and it’s been dead for a month now. 

Thank you for informing us, @Yoshiaki . I've added you to the list of users affected. We will contact you via email as soon as we have any new information.

Thank you jammer!