Best answer

Push to Zapier Slack trigger - not showing the modal to push a message

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I have a zap with the trigger “New Pushed Message” from slack but when I click in “push to zapier” in Slack nothing happens. It was working fine a few weeks ago.

If I disable the zap, Slack says “There are no workflows (Zaps) using the "New Pushed Message" so I understand that Slack understand that there is a trigger enabled but it is not showing the modal to push a message.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 29 September 2022, 10:16

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

98 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know you’re still running into issues with this, @ilhas. I’m really sorry it’s not been resolved yet. 

We’ll definitely be in touch by email once it is, and we’ll update the thread here to confirm. 

Hi

This seems to be an issue for me still. I tried switching to pushing Saved slack messages and that didn’t work either.

Can I be added to the bug report @SamB ?

Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ah, I’m sorry to hear that, @Egan Callahan. I’ve got you added to that bug report and we’ll keep you posted as soon as we know more! 

hi! I have the same issue, I tried to reconnect the Slack connection but still not working

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @Oscar Bernal. I’ve added you to the list of affected users too. We’ll be in touch via email as soon as we have any updates.

Hi again,

I discovered that the problem is that you can’t force the system to trigger manually. When you use the “test trigger” button you don’t get anything even if you try to force from Slack.

The other thing that I discovered is that if the message is sent via an specific account, only this Slack account can see the zap from inside Slack. So you need to create a Zap for each user that you need to be able to trigger. 

I’m planning to use this to create a rudimentary but fast way to track some actions from my team into a google sheet, so I created zaps for each of them and it’s working now. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks so much for sharing this with the thread, @Oscar Bernal

hi! I have the same issue, I tried to reconnect the Slack connection but still not working. When I click Push to Zapier Slack trigger - not showing the modal to push a message

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Thank you for informing us, @Yoshiaki . I've added you to the list of users affected. We will contact you via email as soon as we have any new information.

Thank you for informing us, @Yoshiaki . I've added you to the list of users affected. We will contact you via email as soon as we have any new information.

Thank you jammer!

Hello, I’m also not able the see the modal after clicking the Push to Zapier. Can you also add me to the bug list?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @aazfar! I’ve added you to the list of the affected users, and we’ll give you an update via email if we have any new information about this bug.

I have the same problem, the modal does not show up. I have tried reconnecting the account.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Thank you for letting us know, @davidelbe. I've added you to the list of affected users. We'll send an email regarding the update on this issue. 

Hi guys, I’m also having the same issue of being unable to push a message from slack :/

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @tomasC 

We apologize for the inconvenience. I’ve added you to the list of affected users, and we’ll update you via email regarding the issue. 

The same thing for me. Nothing happens when clicking Push to Zapier

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @Alsza! I’ve got you added to that list of affected users. We’ll be in touch with an update once a fix is in place. 

Hi, I am having this issue as well. It’s been a bug for almost a year. Is this ever going to get fixed? The Slack integrations are the main reason I came to Zapier, and I will be using a competitor if this isn’t fixed soon.

Me too, push to Zapier not triggering 😭

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for letting us know @lucinda.m and @Toni Matas - sorry to hear you’re both impacted!
I’ve got you both added to the list of affected users. While I don’t have any updates to share at the moment, we’ll definitely keep everyone informed via email once we have one! 

I’m having this problem right now. Is this really not yet resolved?  

Is there a workaround?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @ahedin 

We apologize, but we don’t have any updates yet. I will add you to the list of the affected user so that you can receive an email update if there are any changes. Thanks!

This is a bit crazy, I mean I fully understand that there are bugs wherever there is software, but a few month in this should have quite a high priority. Are you working on a solution and how is the timeline looking?

Okay this was working for me this morning but now its not.. I have made no changes to the Zap and etc. but now its not populating the module.