Notion - Trigger event update database

• 23 December 2021
  • 93 replies

Show first post

93 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Natalia 

I apologize, as much as we wanted to give you any information about the feature request. Mostly the information will be coming over to our backend. Rest assured that as soon as this feature request is available. We will notify you via email. I’ve added your vote for this one. Thank you.

Userlevel 1

Hi @jammer.solijon ,

It has been a year now and the feature still not make it to top priorities..? 

How many votes are needed to finally get the thing to the developers? I just found out this feature is not available and actually cannot believe it. For 49$ monthly, this is a little irritating. 

Please add my vote and let me know how many more are needed. Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @annief 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks. And @davislatham, I already added your vote for this request too. 

Please link me to this feature request. This is an essential part of the Notion <> Zapier integration.

@jammer.solijon I asked also to be linked to the feature request

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @shopping_jaws 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Userlevel 1

vote+1

This feature is essential for Notion addicted user.

please let me know when this feature is available.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @davislatham @patrickgreene 

I’ve added both of your votes for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once an update is available. Thanks!

Would like to be added to the list as well… DESPERATELY need this

Hello @jammer.solijon I would like my vote added to the feature request as well. Can you please link the feature request so we can keep up with it?

As others previously noted, there was the option to do this for a short time. It would be amazing to automate this, tons of really neat things we could do with it….

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Sathors, @Tinkin Transversal 

I’ve added both of your votes for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once an update is available. Thanks!

And me too, please.

Hi @jammer.solijon , could you add me to the list as well? Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @tedjober and @ks-lovtsova 

Hello! I’d love to be added to the list too, please🙏

Hello.

This feature will be very useful.

Can you add me to the list?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @anycreeknick 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request and we’ll notify you via email once an update is available. Thanks!

I’d love to be added to the list as well!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there - @MoonRoom, @AugustinLydia, and @Wrappr! I’ve got your votes added for this feature request.

Sorry to say, I don’t have any updates or an ETA to share but we’ll absolutely email you if and when that changes!

Can you please add me to the list and throw a vote in too?

Any updates on ETA? This would be a huge win for us if it is completed soon.

Hello,

Could you also add me to the list? This would be a terrific feature for my job.

Thanks in advance

Could you add me to that list as well? I struggle with creating a database item, and the Zapier trigger grabbing too early, leaving all of my data empty from what Zapier pulls.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Saden 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request and we’ll notify you via email once an update is available. Thanks!

Same here, for us the Zapier is useless without this integration. Without it, we won't use anything from here, really, because now it is just messy complication. On our side, we need clarity. So please, add my vote.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @insites, @Tijl 

I’ve added your votes for this feature request and we’ll notify you via email once an update is available. Thanks!