Best answer

Create an Asana project zap for a specific template

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

118 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @meg416 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Bree_D'Arcy!

I’ve gone ahead and added you to that feature request :)

I don’t have an exact timeline, but I can say that this integration is one that Zapier owns and maintains. As for the priority, it’s relatively high and there are a fair number of requests for it. So, hopefully sooner than later!

please add me to the feature request list for this!

Please add me also.  I am looking into Zapier for my org but we heavily rely on templates in Asana for all our daily work and without being able to do it, I don’t know if it’s going to be worth it for us

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Of course, @davferg! I’ve got your vote added to that request. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Bobbop @Bobby-MASON you have both been added!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Absolutely, @wsmithe! I’ve got your vote added to that feature request. While we don’t have any updates to share at the moment, we’ll be sure to send an email when and if this gets implemented!

In the interim, I might recommend giving this workaround Sam mentioned a shot! I hope this helps.

Hey @Kelseyyeslek! I’ve just added your vote for this. :relaxed:

We don’t have an ETA on when it will be implemented but we’ll let you know as soon as it is. In the meantime, it may be worth trying out the workaround outlined here:

Userlevel 1

If anyone is interested in discussing Thought Penny’s services to a) set up Zapier automations for you that use Asana templates (we do this using webhooks) and/or b) receive training on how to do this yourself, please DM me your email address.

Please add me as well, definitely need this feature!!

Hi there, please add me to this feature request too. This one would be huge. our own product is integrated with Zapier and having a project created from a template action would unlock thousands of our customers’ workflows. Our app (Practice Ignition) is a proposal tool, amongst other things. We have native integrations with other workflow solutions that deploy whole jobs and tasks, but Asana is well used within our niche, so this would be huge. Not only that, we’d use this action internally to run our own projects.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Chris-Datatank, I’ve added you to that feature request. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @Thought Penny! I’ve got your vote added and you’re all set. 🙂We’ll send you an email and keep this thread updated with any changes. 

+1 to wanting this feature

Userlevel 1

🎉

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@tom.maxwell - thank you for the additional context. I have added your vote to this feature request and you will receive any updates via email!

Let me join the movement! Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome @Zeee! :) I’ve added your vote to that feature request as well. We’ll be in touch once it’s been added!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for your comment, @PaddyJustaddsugar! You got it, I’ve got your vote added to that request. We’ll send you an email as soon as we know more!