Best answer

Create an Asana project zap for a specific template

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

118 replies

Please add me as well! Thank you!

Please add me to the list too - really need this feature adding!  Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Cnorfleet,

I’m so sorry that you’re unable to use your Zap at the minute. We’ve added your vote for that feature request which will help to increase it’s priority. I don’t know when it would be implemented but we’ll be sure to email you as soon as it is! :)

Yes add me too.  This makes so much sense.  Create new project in Asana with a keyword to correlate to which template to use.  Keep us Posted.

Hi,

I’d also be very interested in this feature if/when it is added and would appreciate any updates.

Thanks,

Chris

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome @JasonWest1993

I’ve added your vote to the feature request. We’ll let you know by email once it’s been added! :)

Hi, 

Please add us to any update on this.

Thanks!

CFD

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You got it, @Eva - Solarmente! :)

I’ve added you to the list as well. Not sure if anyone has come up with a workaround for this yet but we’ll be in touch by email as soon as it become possible to create projects in Asana using a template.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Ahlem Daoud 

Let me add you to this feature request! We’ll email once an update is available. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @DiversiFi Capital! :)

I’ve added your vote to the feature request. We’ll be sure to email you as soon as its added!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks so muchfor sharing this workaround with the Community, @Michael Lucas! :)  

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @Augustus_Greenwood. I’ve added your vote here as well! :relaxed:  

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Audrey_APHstrategie!

Is this the feature in Asana that you’re referring to: https://asana.com/guide/team/advanced/create-use-asana-templates. I want to make sure we’re talking about the same thing before I check for an existing feature request, or get a new one created. Thanks!

Please add me as well - this would be extremely beneficial! Are there any timeframes/is this in the pipeline for Zapier to work on? Understand the API is available for it from Asana

Please add my vote to this feature. It would be SO helpful!

Please add me to this feature request as well!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Bobbop and @Bobby-MASON 

I've added your email address as another vote for this addition. I don't have an ETA of when or if this will happen, but we will definitely email you if it does become a reality!

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Careful Feet Digital You’ve been added to receive updates!

Please add me as well!

@Liz_Roberts please add me as well. This is a critical piece of automation for our company.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Welcome to the Community, @ChandlerCFL! Your votes been added. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@rolfsterhh you have been added!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Reza!

I’ve added you to the list as well :)

Userlevel 1

@Danvers please add me as well

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @vmityul, thanks for your message! I’ve made sure that you are added to that feature request 🙂