Best answer

Create an Asana project zap for a specific template

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

118 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @Anaheim! I’ve added your vote as well. :relaxed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @alicia northern, welcome to the Community!

I’ve just checked on the feature request and it still hasn’t been added, unfortunately. There isn’t a timeline I can share for when it would be added but I’ve added your vote for it so you’ll definitely be informed by email as soon as it is. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey @Matteo Cossu - You’ve been added. Thanks!

Is there anyway of zapping information into the template’s custom fields?

We want to create Asana projects from templates for our PMs triggered by Deals Won by Acc Managers in Pipedrive, but we can’t get the field information from one to the other (and there’s a lot of it).

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @leanneoperations thanks for your message, I’ve added you as an interested user on that feature request. 

Userlevel 1

Is there anyway of zapping information into the template’s custom fields?

We want to create Asana projects from templates for our PMs triggered by Deals Won by Acc Managers in Pipedrive, but we can’t get the field information from one to the other (and there’s a lot of it).

Thank you

@Gonçalo Cal you could do this with webhooks

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Bobbop and @Bobby-MASON!

You’ve both been added to the feature request :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Welcome to the community @ABourton!

Of course, happy to help! I’ve got your vote down for that as well. 🙂

Please add me to the list

Userlevel 1

Please add me to this, would love to see this feature.

Please add me to the feature request this would be a dream can’t believe it doesn’t already exist

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @connectsworkspace@so-zap101, and @monostereo! Thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback. I’ve added your votes to that feature request. 

We’ll be sure to keep ya’ll and this thread updated as soon as we know more. 🙂

Please add me as well, thanks!

Hi can you add me too please. Would help a lot.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @nbugueno

Thanks for reaching out. This is still an open feature request at the moment! I went ahead and got your vote added to this though. This way when and if this gets implemented we’ll be sure to update the thread and send emails to anyone on this list.

That said, I wanted to be sure and share this workaround my partner in Community crime, @SamB concocted! Hopefully it’s helpful and gets ya’ll on the right track in the meantime.

I’d love to put a request in for this feature. Without it my zap is not useful. 

I am 100% having functionality allowing me to use a Zap to create a project from a specific Asana template. Add my vote.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @mattrc! I’ve got your vote added to that request. You’ll get an email if/when this gets implemented. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’ve added your vote to that feature request now @LewisKnopf. Once it’s implemented we’ll email you to let you know! :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @robbyrussell, I just added your vote to the list. We’ll be sure to notify you if this is something we add in the future.

Please add me to this reminder list also. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Jakewiz! I’ve just added you to the list to receive updates too! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @annatentrr! You got it! I’ve got your vote added to that request. While we don’t have a timeline to share at the moment, we’ll definitely send an email when and if this gets implemented. 🙂

@SamB please add me too! I need this feature and want to know when it’s available (hope soon!)

Also, has anyone found a way to do this meanwhile? Right now we have a zap that everytime a deal is won on Pipedrive, it creates a new project in Asana - but I need this project to use a template we have…

thanks!

Can you add me to this feature request as well? Thank you!