Best answer

WordPress Create New post - no custom fields

Userlevel 2

Still not working. I'm trying the same, looking for advanced custom field that I've added to my post. Here it is:

I think the slin.partner field should showing up when zapier refresh the fields, right?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 22 April 2020, 16:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

110 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @FelixLMR and @RDeightonDivcom 

I've added your votes for this feature request, and we'll notify you via email once it's ready and active. Thanks!

Hi, do we know if some progress have been done regarding custom fields? Please add me plus one on the ticket.

The Zapier sales team told me that you can use custom post types in the wordpress app and you clearly cannot.

I have paid for Zapier now and found this thread. It feels a bit like being sold a lie.

When will custom post types be available?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @azoozsma 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once an update is available. Thanks!

would love to be added to the list to be notified as well if possible. Thank you so much team!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Nick Le 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, we’ll update via email once available. Thanks!

Hiya - would love to be added to the list to be notified as well if possible. Thank you so much team!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Inloggen met Google MCC 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, we’ll update via email once available. Thanks!

Yes, +1 from me as well. Would love to see this as a feature. My use case: automate the process of adding job openings, case studies, templates/resources etc. to our website from Asana, which is our company backbone.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @pashtin837 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll keep this thread on the loop and send you an email once available. Thanks!

These new features are really very helpful and i will be happy to create fields to my website.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @ashermason00 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, we’ll keep you updated via email once available. Thank you!

Good to introduce new features. Very helpful. I wanted to create fields for my site also. 

Any chance to have a url field for the WordPress integration?  Feedly for example provides that info but there's no input on the WordPress interface.  A must have for crediting the source.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @BobG 

We apologize, but we have no update yet regarding the feature request. We’ll keep this thread updated once it’s available. Thanks!

2 years ago……...any progress?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey @QBedore, @Dylan Mendes 

Welcome guys to the community! I’ve added you guys both to this feature request, and we’ll make sure to send an email once this feature is already available. Thanks!

We would love this feature too!

Please add me to the list as well.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @top5462 

Welcome to the community! I’ve already added your vote for these feature requests. We’ll send you an email if there’s any update. Thank you!

Likewise kindly add me to the clients mentioning this element - Spacio.se truly need this for an undertaking we are dealing with. Thank you for such an amazing discussion.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Nas1!

We don’t have any updates yet, but I’ve already added you to the list of these feature requests. We’ll update you via email once available.

Userlevel 1

@Liz_Roberts please add me to this feature request. 

Is there any update on it? 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @budgetsavvybride. You got it! I’ve got your vote added. We’ll be in touch if and when this gets implemented. 🙂

Please add me as interested in this feature request. This is an essential need for any custom wordpress site.