Best answer

WordPress Create New post - no custom fields

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

110 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You got it, @Reviewer Review! 🙂 Your votes been added. 

Please, add me to the list as well .

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @robertjoh00. I’ve added your vote to that feature request. We’ll be in touch as soon as custom fields are supported! 

Helpful and informative. I a also have been looking to create custom fields in my wordpress site.  Thanks for the solution.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @jamesgerry and @Sirbenky

I’ve added your votes to that feature request. We’ll be in touch by email to let you all know once it’s been added. :)

Please add me too to the feature request list… I need this, very important

Userlevel 1
Badge

Please add me to this feature request list. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @junry! Welcome to the community!

You got it. 🙂 I’ve got your vote added to that feature request. We’ll keep you in the loop via email as well as update the thread as soon as we know more. 

Please add me to this feature request. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome @Giano! :)

I totally understand and I really wish I had a better workaround I could suggest here. I’ve added your vote for the feature request too. We don’t have an ETA on when it will be implemented but we’ll be sure to email you as soon as we have an update! 

I’d really appreciate this feature, too.

The suggested WP Webhook Pro workaround is impractical. There’s not even a trial to verify that it works. Also, I’d rather not pay and interact with two different parties for a single functionality like this. 

An ETA for this feature would be great. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Supervision and @Grassmedia

I’ve added your votes to this feature request as well. We still don’t have an ETA on when custom fields would be available but as Danvers mentioned above there is a potential workaround you could try:

You may be able to use custom fields in a Zap using the WP Webhook Pro app to send WP Custom Field data via a Catch Hook, but that’s a technically advanced option that I’d only recommend if you’re already familiar with webhooks and how they work.

Hope that helps! :)

Userlevel 1

Can someone update us on this please?  The last post is 8 months old and the Zapier for WordPress plugin is now available but, still, custom fields are not supported.

Userlevel 1

I am in too for that the custom fields feature … thanks!

Cheers,
SV

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @dezpfab!

I've gone ahead and added your vote for that feature. We'll let you know via email when that's been implemented.

+1

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @jcasabona! :)

I’ve just added your vote as well. We’ll be sure to email you, and post an update in this thread as soon as it’s possible! 

+1 for me too, please! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @subhan!

I’ve added your vote for that feature request as well. I don’t have an ETA on when, but we’ll definitely email you as soon as it becomes possible to use those custom fields! :)

I am interested in looking for my advanced custom fields as its not showing while integrating with other app

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @dave000!

I've gone ahead and added your vote for that feature. We'll let you know via email when that's been implemented.

Please add me to the list of interested users as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Growers Station!

Your vote has been added to that feature request, which means you'll be notified via email when it's been implemented.

Please add me to the list of users interested in this feature as well!

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @myvantagemarketing,

I’ve just added your vote to the interested user's list. We’ll be sure to notify you as soon as possible if this gets added.