Best answer

WordPress Create New post - no custom fields

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

110 replies

Still not working. I'm trying the same, looking for advanced custom field that I've added to my post. Here it is:

I think the slin.partner field should showing up when zapier refresh the fields, right?

I am also interested in seeing this function added.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @TLDeR 

I’ve added you as an interested user on the feature request, thanks. 

I don’t have an estimate on when it would be added but to be transparent, I wouldn’t expect it to be added in the near future, I’m sorry about that. 

You may be able to use custom fields in a Zap using the WP Webhook Pro app to send WP Custom Field data via a Catch Hook, but that’s a technically advanced option that I’d only recommend if you’re already familiar with webhooks and how they work. 

+1 please.

Any estimate on when this feature will be available?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks everyone! I’ve added the following folks to the feature request:

@d3layd 

@Patrick W 

@Indimarketers 

@Ofiro 

@ZaPdevPizza 

Can I also be added to this feature request list? Is this actively being worked on?

add me 

Please add me too.

Hello, 

Please add me to the feature request list.

Please add meto this feature request as well

Please add me to this feature request as well. 

@SkBAA & @InsightDezign you have been added to this request and will receive any updates via email!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@SkBAA & @InsightDezign you have been added to this request and will receive any updates via email!

Please add me for this feature request as well.

Userlevel 1

Please add me to this feature request aswell. desperate to have customer fields included!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@gugga7 @TonyMF you have been added!

Hi,

You can add me as interested user as well. Thanks

Yes, zapper should recognize and process custom post types and custom post status too. 

Totally! Really surprised that Wordpress/Zapier doesn’t support that… Please add me to this thread.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Please add me as an interested user. The fact that this has gone unresolved for so long leads me to believe we may need to find another automation solution for our organization, as the ability to create WordPress posts that include Advanced Custom Fields (which are widely used by WP installations) is essential to our automation needs.

Done!

Userlevel 1

Please add me as an interested user. The fact that this has gone unresolved for so long leads me to believe we may need to find another automation solution for our organization, as the ability to create WordPress posts that include Advanced Custom Fields (which are widely used by WP installations) is essential to our automation needs.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi folks!

I took a look at the new WordPress integration and it looks like it doesn’t support custom fields, but I don’t have an account that I can test it with to be sure. The best thing to do would be to spin up a Zap that will let you test it. If you can’t see custom fields, could I ask you to please get in touch with the Support Team, (using the Get Help form) and let them know that it’s something that you’d like to see with the new integration. They’ll be able to create a new feature request for the new version of the app.

@JohnKapwa It’s difficult to comment on specific plugins because there are so many that work with WordPress. Looking at samples of posts that have been created with the Zapier integration, I can see that some of posts were using Yoast, but I can’t see which fields (if any were passed to Yoast in the way that you’re looking for. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yes, zapper should recognize and process custom post types and custom post status too. 

This has to be in extensive demand. Wordpress dominates the web. Please add me to the list of eager users waiting for this option. 

Also, although Zapier does recognize Custom Post Types, I can’t access any of the standard fields associated with them. I’m limited only to Posts and Pages. 

Hello, 

Please add me to the feature request list.

Will the updated version be able to transfer (title and metadesciption) to plugins used in Wordpress like Yoast SEO or AllinoneSEO?

Thanks in advance

Userlevel 1
Badge

Please add me to this feature request list.  Thank you

Userlevel 1

To anyone looking for the ability to use custom fields, you can check out this plugin (that integrates with Zapier).

Great! Thank you for the confirm. I have been looking at this but wasn’t 100% certain it would work. Will purchase today!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

To anyone looking for the ability to use custom fields, you can check out this plugin (that integrates with Zapier).