Best answer

WordPress Create New post - no custom fields

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

110 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi, @josetafurp1991! Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve added your vote to the feature request. 

Please add me to this request too. this is very necessary. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out here @harryjoe00. I’ve added your vote to the feature request. We’ll be sure to email you to let you know once it’s been added. 

Hello, I am also new to here. I developer of a services website. I am wanted to change posts design and add new. Suggestions also helps to add fields into fba prep service USA website.

Moderator Edit: External website link removed

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @CGCS,

I’ve not tested it out myself but if you’re using a WordPress trigger in your Zaps currently, you may be able to use a WordPress plugin, like WP Webhooks Pro, to send the custom field data to a Catch Hook step instead to trigger your Zap (Trigger Zaps from webhooks).

Alternatively, if you’re looking to add data into custom fields in WordPress you may need to reference WordPress’s API documentation in order to send a request over to WordPress’s API using a Webhook by Zapier step (Send webhooks in Zaps).

Hope that helps! :)

In the meantime do you know if any one has come up with a solution using webhooks or code to access the custom fields?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @CGCS! Thanks for reaching out.

I’ve got your vote added to that feature request! We’ll be sure to send an email when and if this gets implemented! 🙂

Please add me to this feature request. We need support for Custom Fields.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @eph!

I’ve got your vote added to that request. We’ll be sure to send an email and update this thread when and if this gets implemented! 🙂

Userlevel 1

We need this feature too!

I also want to be added to that list.

Hello

This is me Nora Voila. I am web developer and graphic designer. Great and informative. I also have been looking to create custom fields in my caption for FB site.  

Thanks for sharing

Stay happy.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You got it, @Shazap! Your votes been added to this feature request. 🙂

Userlevel 1

Make that another +1! Really, really interested to see this feature implemented :robot:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @Maratopia Digital Marketing! We’ve added your vote to the feature request as well. :)

Please add me to this request! 

Super useful feature!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @Jdnorth and @deltapluspro! Thanks for reaching out! I’ve got both of your votes added to that request! While we don’t have a timeline to share on if or when this will get implemented we’ll be sure to send an email and update this thread as soon as we know more. 

Добавьте меня к пользователям, запрашивающим эту функцию - она ​​действительно нужна для проекта, над которым мы работаем!

Есть ли примерные сроки реализации?

Also please add me to the users requesting this feature - really need this for a project we are working on.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @Madderix! Of course, I've got your vote added to that feature request. We’ll send you an email and keep this thread updated with news as soon as it’s available. 🙂

Hi! Can you please add me also to the feature list? :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Absolutely, @WG-George! Your votes been added to that request. We’ll keep you in the loop as soon as we know more. 🙂

Plz add me to this feature request. Support for Custom Fields in WooCommerce would be awesome, as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

No problem, @CyrielleSixt! We’ve added your vote as well now. We’ll email you once it’s added! :)

Hi ! Can you add me to the list too ?
I don’t know where is the integration but I would like to be in touch )

Thanks @christina.d :)