Best answer

Discord bot reached maximum number of servers

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

137 replies

Userlevel 1

Also encountered this problem when i wanted to connect with my discord how do i fix this?

That's not on our sides as Zapier users/clients, but rather Discord requiring Zapier's Bot to be verified in order for it to be allowed to be authorized on more than 100 Discord servers, it must be done by Zapier themselves.

Also encountered this problem when i wanted to connect with my discord how do i fix this?

Userlevel 1

Hi @Danvers@Liz_Roberts  I have been facing this exact same problem too so please add me as well, these recent Discord regulations are really frustrating but they are apparently made to sort out certain issues,

Anyway i have been able to verify my own business bot which  .. as it’s taking too long for Zapier to verify its’ Bot through Discord here is what i have done .. i got it verified in less than these (4-5) business days they mention:

• Joined Discord’s own Discord server https://discord.com/invite/discord-developers
  • Went to the #verification-help
  • in there you can post questions or comments after 10 minutes from joining that server then according to one of the messages there i learned that Discord sent an email to the Bot’s owner’s email .. the one that is used for the main Discord account in my case .. that link put me on the right track to actually verify the bot .. they basically just need to have a passport photo ID or official ID stating the owner’s name as written on the ID on their system.
  • After 2 days i received an email saying my bot has been verified and all .. after it got verified i still got the same messages and turned out that i needed to make my bot settings like this https://s.advaith.io/switches then got it whitlisted as well to turn that option on by opening a support ticket which just told me to add something in my bot code that’s all it took to fix it.
  • it’s all in there in Discord’s own server which is posted in discord’s guidelines by the way .. just head to ( #verification-faq ) and ( #verification-help ) there.

Please do these and don’t let this wonderful bot die with discord, its my favorite and better than any presumed alternatives out there 🥺.

Thank you.

Same issue here.

Same as everyone, Could i get notified once issue fixed ? 

Thank you Zapier !!

Hello @Liz_Roberts, please include me in the report as well. Our team is thinking of using Zapier for our accounts but it’s not working. Thank you!

have been waiting for weeks for a fix & I came here as a new user just to use this, I’ll be looking for an alternative app to use. I was even having issues resetting my password as it kept saying link had expired or was invalid even though I had just received the email moments before.
Pretty Disappointing!!

I am also getting this problem. Please keep me notified, too. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 1

@cofo its been almost 2 weeks. Quite frustrating…

HI @Liz_Roberts could I be notified as well?

I’m a developer familiar with Discord bots. I think someone on the Zapier end might have to go through steps here to get the bot verified. They want to keep bots from getting too big without some manual step of audit by their team because Discord tends to house sensitive and personal information. Many bots in the past have tried to mass-join servers to gain access to data, which the verification process blocks.

same problem here

I got the same exact problem.

Having the same issue, please add me as well, thank you! @pfp7 

Can you add me @Liz_Roberts? Thanks!

same boat, still awaiting on fix.

same problem… please add me!

@Danvers Please add me to the email list for when this issue will be resolved. Thank you!

How is this not fixed yet? Pretty frustrating..

I’m having this issue too. 

Might as well throw me into this list - having the same issue, which I am assuming is a sitewide issue with anyone trying to connect any Zapier bot to Discord.

@Liz_Roberts Same issue for me! Please add me to the report. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

@beta gamma Its taking them more than 10 days to write such a thing or give us any ETA. Quite disappointing

Hi there @chunkyRice - Thanks for reporting this bug. We’ve alerted the team of this error and they’re currently investigating this issue. You’ll be contacted directly once we implement a fix. Sorry for the trouble!

Actually I myself am a discord bot developer and just wanted to tell,
This issue is created because of new update to discord api;
It now requires the bot developers to specifiy which intents they want to use in there code;
Javascript documentation;
https://discordjs.guide/popular-topics/intents.html
Python documentation;
https://discordpy.readthedocs.io/en/latest/intents.html
I would love to see the issue get resolved soon ✌️

Also Ig your bot has crossed 100 server mark which excludes it from collecting presence data https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040720412-Bot-Verification-and-Data-Whitelisting

All what u can do is write a script with which every time a bot join 99 servers a new bot is made and that is assigned to next people 
Please add me in the mail and fix the issue soon 🙏

Hello, please add me as an impacted user as well :)

I am impacted by this issue as well! Please add me as an impacted user!