Best answer

Discord bot reached maximum number of servers

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

137 replies

I’m having this issue also:slight_frown:

Hello there! Echoing others, we are also seeing this issue occuring when trying to add zapier to a server. If possible could we recieve a ping for further information, as we will be relying on Zapier for Bug Reporting in an upcoming beta of one of our games. Thanks, Arwyn.

Hi there @chunkyRice - Thanks for reporting this bug. We’ve alerted the team of this error and they’re currently investigating this issue. You’ll be contacted directly once we implement a fix. Sorry for the trouble!

Actually I myself am a discord bot developer and just wanted to tell,
This issue is created because of new update to discord api;
It now requires the bot developers to specifiy which intents they want to use in there code;
Javascript documentation;
https://discordjs.guide/popular-topics/intents.html
Python documentation;
https://discordpy.readthedocs.io/en/latest/intents.html
I would love to see the issue get resolved soon ✌️

Also Ig your bot has crossed 100 server mark which excludes it from collecting presence data https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040720412-Bot-Verification-and-Data-Whitelisting

same! can I be added to the list too? @Danvers 

Appreciate it!

Me too guys. 

Please do it asap and add me to the list :grin:

https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040720412-Bot-Verification-and-Data-Whitelisting

Is there an ETA for when this will be fixed? I also have the same problem :(

I’m running into this issue as well. Could you notify me as well please? Thanks

I’m running into this issue as well. Could you notify me as well please? Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@chunkyRice I’m afraid that this is a bug with the Discord integration so there’s nothing that you can do to fix it at this point. We’re working on solving this issue as quickly as possible and I’m really sorry for the trouble caused in the meantime. 

I’ve added you to the list of affected users for this issue, which means that you’ll get an email when we have an update. I’ve also added the following users from this thread:

• @NerusTv 
  • @ComputerCoder 
  • @I am new hahah 
  • @Kkid 
  • @nidaren 
  • @Tachonix 
  • @fpatten 

I, as most others, am also experiencing this issue. I believe it’s due to recent changes on Discords end. There are a couple bits that I’m trying to setup with the same issues. I suspect support here will have to contact Discord support to resolve it. 

I have the same issue as well, could I also be notified?

Userlevel 1

@Liz_Roberts Hello, I am also impacted by this issue, please kindly add me to the impacted users.

I am also having the same issue.  Can I also be notified when a fix is available?  Is there an ETA on this issue?  Thank you!

Can you notify me as well i’m having the same problem

Hello Liz,

I am encountering the same issue and would like to be informed of when this is resolved.

I need to integrate Zapier and Discord, but unable to do so with this error.

Hi, same problem here…. please notify me when resolve it!!!!!!!! :(
@Liz_Roberts

This post was edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please do not share personal or private information as this is a public Community

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@WSI - Marketing Digital - I have added you as an impacted user!

I would also like to be added to this list. Trying to add the bot to a new server of mine and getting the same error that everyone else is having.

Could I also added to the list? @ethan1675@gmail.com
Any time horizon? Thanks

pls notify me too rit7011503@gmail.com

Please add me to the alert list as well. I have been trying to add the bot for about a week now for making a new zap and I keep getting the “this bot needs to be verified” message even though the bot is already in my server.. :|

Subscribed - just encountered the same error trying this integration for the first time.

Userlevel 1

@Liz_Roberts I know that you might be on fire with these issue and so the Zapier team, but could you kindly provide an ETA for it? Got some other paying services just hired to apply with Zapier and then this… will like to know if I shall at least cancel them for a month.

Are looking for days, weeks or maybe months..?

Much appreciated!

V.

Hi, I’d like to be notified as well if possible.
Thanks a lot.

Hi,

im having the same problem can you add me too?

Thank you.