Best answer

Discord bot reached maximum number of servers

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

137 replies

im having the same problem can you add me too?

https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040720412-Bot-Verification-and-Data-Whitelisting#how-do-i-start-the-process

I’d also like a notification to the email attached to my account. Thank you.

I am facing the same issue.

@Liz_Roberts I am having the same issue, please Notify me as well! @ djkairos@icloud.com

@Liz_Roberts I am also experiencing the same issue. Please add me to the email report. Thanks!

@Loreljia @Ver @tempestcards @Carlo Giu @architek1 - sorry you all are encountering this as well! I have added you all to the report as impacted users so that you will receive updates via email (be sure to keep an eye on your spam folder as well, just in case)!

Please add me as well. Thank you.

@Liz_Roberts 

Hi Liz, please add me to the email report as well. I am experiencing the same issue.
Thanks in advance!

Hello @Liz_Roberts. I am also having this issue. Please notify me as well.

Could you notify me as well please? thanks

I’m running into this issue as well. 

could you notify me on this e-amil? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Crimson Agents @thevolt6 @Jeremiah_Bell - you have also been added to the report and will receive updates via email. Sorry you all are encountering this!

Hello @Liz_Roberts . Please also add me to the email report, as our team was just considering using Zapier for this integration, but it’s not working. Thanks!

I am also having this issue. If I can be added to the reports of fixes it would be great. 

Notify as well same issue. 

I’m am having the same issue. I made the same bot for a different server earlier today and no issues and now I can’t get this one verified :O

Userlevel 1

I do not know if this is the right place to ask but I am having troubles adding the Zapier bot to the Discord that I am an Admin/Owner of.  Every time I authorize and complete the Captcha I get: http://prntscr.com/uyp2w6 

Does anyone know how I can fix this if I am doing something wrong?  I have looked on the internet and YouTube but I do not see anyone else with this problem..?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Loreljia @Ver @tempestcards @Carlo Giu @architek1 - sorry you all are encountering this as well! I have added you all to the report as impacted users so that you will receive updates via email (be sure to keep an eye on your spam folder as well, just in case)!

I’m running into this issue as well.

Hello @Liz_Roberts , could I please be notified as well?

Hi @Liz_Roberts Please notify me as well, I am experiencing the same issue using the discord bot connection. Please notify when the issue has been fixed or needs to be re-tested. Thank you!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Amenadiel - sorry you are encountering this issue! I have added you as an impacted user so that you will be notified when there is an update. 

Thanks you

Userlevel 1

Hi @Liz_Roberts could you add me too? Same problem here. Been trying to sync Zapier with my Discord from this past weekend countless times doing endless things without any success. Tried to reach Zapier support at Twitter and by email and well, same happened. Nothing (not even a “we are aware and we're working on it please hold on :)”

Good thing thou is finding Im not the only one with this issue as Google also didnt show anything really relevant…

Will we get an email with any update of when the situation could be solved? Much appreciated!

V.

Hello,

could you please notify me too? I have the same error with linking zapier to discord.

Thank you and have a great day :3

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Amenadiel - sorry you are encountering this issue! I have added you as an impacted user so that you will be notified when there is an update.